• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Riko will have a connection to Orbeetle in some way?

GohMaster!

Goh Gettem!
pokemon-new-protagonist-character-liko-similarity-similarities-orbeetle.jpg

Her hair pin is almost definitely not related to the Indigo League symbol as some people thought. It doesn't look that similar, and she is from Paldea.
It is basically identical to Orbeetle's...eye things though, and even right above her left eye.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
Why did this need it's own thread exactly lol??

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
Yes Orbeetle abducted Riko & raised it as its own child & once she became 10 & sets off on her journey, it gives her the pin as a parting gift.

…………………….

She is from Paldea yet has something related to Orbeetle, get outta here!!!

HoundoomFan

shy shipper
Ok I know I stuggle with telling colors, but orbeetle’s antenna are yellow, while her hair pin is green, right? If they were the same color, it would have been a more possible theory, but…

I don’t think it relates to Ash’s OS hat ether though. Just some weird pin to give Riko something unique to her, I guess.

ShuckFam

Orbeetle is known for its intelligence and psychic abilities.

Maybe Liko will share a telepathic connection with Roy. If she is aiming to become a great Pokemon chef, like I predicted, she might be able to sense when Roy is hungry through her psychic abilities and tend to his needs (usually after his gym battles!).

Orbeetle is known for its intelligence and psychic abilities.

Maybe Liko will share a telepathic connection with Roy. If she is aiming to become a great Pokemon chef, like I predicted, she might be able to sense when Roy is hungry through her psychic abilities and tend to his needs (usually after his gym battles!).
FANFIC take! NOBODY should TAKE SERIOUSLY this.

Regards,
Ragnarok4