• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Sasuke Wiil Learn Mangekyō Sharingan?

Do you think Sasuke will learn Mangekyō Sharingan?

• Yes!

Votes: 2 10.5%
  • No.

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • I'm not sure.

Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Maybe

Votes: 9 47.4%
  • Of course!

Votes: 1 5.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Naruto Uzumaki

Cascade Trainer
Does anyone here think that Sasuke wiil learn Mangekyō Sharingan before the Anime/Manga ends? I'm not very sure if He'll Learn it though because wouldn't he have to kill his best friend which is Naruto!

F

FlamingTyranitar

He Might I'm not really sure if he will though?

im not sure

Cutiebunny

Frosty Fashionista
I'm sure he'll learn it, but it's likely that he'll overcome the need to kill off Naruto in order to learn it. It'll probably some heartwarming ending.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
FireTyranitar said:
Mangekyō Sharingan is is the strongest Sharingan there is!Only Itachi and Kakashi have learned it.

Kakashi developed his own version of the Mangekyo Sharingan. He didn't have to kill his best friend, mainly because he mentions that all his friends are dead. He developed it over the time Naruto was gone training with Jiraiya, and Kakashi's is weaker then Itachi's, not only because he developed it, but also because he isn't a real Uchiha. Itachi got his Mangekyo Sharingan the easy way, which is by killing his best friend. And if I recall correctly, there is a third Mangekyo Sharingan user.

But I do think Sasuke will get his Mangekyo Sharingan. How he will obtain it, I don't know, and right now I don't care.

~Kage Itachi~

BYOND Game Developer
The Mangekyo Sharingan is awsome he can send images into heads and he can torture people for 72hours when it hasn't been 72hours.
But i don't think he will.

Fack

A Scrub
Lol the way that I see it, Naruto will overcome Sasuke and eventually stop him from getting his mangekyo Sharingan, but Sasuke is close to obtaining it, but it's Naruto, the main character, he lost the first fight, he'll win the second one.

Mimori Kiryu

Yeah, I think he'll get the Mangekyo Sharingan, but he'll get it differently then Itachi because:

[spoil]After Naruto and Sasuke had their battle around episode 130 or other, Sasuke had the chance to kill Naruto to get the Mangekyo Sharingan, but he didn't. He left and after he was alone, he thought to himself thinking about what Itachi told him to do (which was to kill his best friend) and he declared that he will surpass Itachi in his own way and not do what Itachi told him.[/spoil]

So...yeah.

Kecleon Freak

Legendary Pirate
Yes, although I think he'll get a different type of Mangekyo, like how Kakashi's type is different from Itachi's.

Adzieboy

Master Trainer
I think he'll get it, by a similar means to how Kakashi got his.

To be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he already had it and just hasn't used it in the short time he's been in it. (After the time warp)

I'm sure Sasuke will learn it, witout having to kill Naruto. He wants to surpass his brother in his own way, as stated by Mimori Kiryu.

pharaohguy530

The one and only.
Well, he'll get it, but not by killing Naruto. What kinda show has the main character die (besides DBZ) so someone can just power up? Maybe he'll get a new best friend, kill him, and then get that sharigan.

Blue_Lightning8

Moon Prism Power!
yes he gets it.
i even watched the episode. sasuke fights naruto and naruto loses and sasuke gets it.
and i think later in the shows the nintailed fox revives naruto or something.

EHHH! WRONG! He just activates another sharingan in his eye!! BTW Mimori Kiryu is like the only one who actually gets it. He'll do it in his own way

Status
Not open for further replies.