• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think Serena would get along with Goh?

Serena and Goh get along?

• Yes

Votes: 22 81.5%
  • No

Votes: 5 18.5%

• Total voters

Pokegirl Fan~

Liko>>>>>Ash
Yeah they would

Next I should make a poll “do you think Serena still has romantic feelings for Ash” or “will they address Amourshipping”
The answer to both of those questions is no.

U.N. Owen

In Brightest Day, In Blackest Night ...
The amount of main companions who so utterly despised each other to the point they wanted to start a blood feud can be counted on one hand. The hand, of course, has been glued Into the shape of a fist and thus prevents actual counting above zero.

Gingertail24

The amount of main companions who so utterly despised each other to the point they wanted to start a blood feud can be counted on one hand. The hand, of course, has been glued Into the shape of a fist and thus prevents actual counting above zero.
Exactly. All of the companions are pretty chill. I honestly can't think of one that wouldn't get along. Even iris and misty got much nicer in SM and Jn

Poke Master 7

Boulder Trainer
Not really sure how much discussion we can really get out of this but I see no reason why she wouldn’t like him so long as she’s written in character. Then again, had any 2 previous companions never met while with Ash and suddenly met while on their own and rubbed one another the wrong way at first without them realizing that both are actually friends of Ash but in turn come to like one another could make for an interesting story though we’ll sadly never see something like that.