• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think that there will be an Alolan Pokémon League Conference in the Sun & Moon anime series?

Do you think that there will be an Alolan Pokémon League Conference in the Sun & Moon anime series?

• Total voters

Kdude146

My guess is Ash will use his Pokemon that are at Oak's since he won't have a full team at this rate. I see him facing Hau in a 3 0n 3 battle and when it comes to the 6 on 6 battles Ash will first face off against Gladion and win and after that he will face Professor Kukui/Masked Royal and lose to him in the top 8. I see Kukui winning the league and becoming the first ever Alola Champion in the anime. Other top contenders in the league will be Molayne, Olivia, Acerola and Kahili and they will form the Elite Four.

Zhydra

Master of Chaos!
I don't think that Dia will even compete in the league.

Dia is literally in another reality. Unless we pull significant amounts of explanation for the need to arise again... I don't see him coming back. (That and implications that he is an alternate version of Ash!)

Ayush nair

Team predictions for league
Ash
- pikachu
- rowlet
- lycanroc
- incineroar (probably)
- jangmo-o ( chances)
- poipole ( he might be evolved into nagandel during league and returns )

Professor kukui
- incineroar
- braviary
Predictions
- venusaur
- haxorus
- trevenant
- Avalugg

Hau
- decidueye
Predictions
- alolan raichu
- vaporeon
- chandelure
- garchomp

Gladion
- silvully
- umbreon
- lycanroc (night form)
Predictions
- lucario
- weawile
- crobat

Kiawe
- turtonator
- alolan marowak
Predictions
- arcanine
- talonflame
- kangaskhan

Dia (there is possibility of him to join the league)

playerking

Sick of dealing with idiots.
There really isn't though...
Well Ash and him promised to battle again, which means they can probably see each other again by doing what they did before. There is always a possibility he can visit Ash's world temporarily.

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
I'm not saying they will battle, but they wouldn't promise each other a rematch if they didn't think they could see each other again.
Like, how would Kukui contact Dia? Dia would pretty much have to know about the league prior, which would require that Ash visit Ultra Ruin again to tell him about it. It comes off as lazy and forced. Not every recurring character has to compete in the league.

D

Deleted member 384931

We DONT even know WHEN the league is going take place. Or WHERE.

WishManek

Dia:
Zeraora
Tyranitar
Dragonite
Passimian
Gayardos
and Fearow

Wow.

Hala is one of the favorites to win the League, I Pick Hala vs Dia in final, HALA WINS!

playerking

Like, how would Kukui contact Dia? Dia would pretty much have to know about the league prior, which would require that Ash visit Ultra Ruin again to tell him about it. It comes off as lazy and forced. Not every recurring character has to compete in the league.
Yeah, Ash would have to visit him, or Dia comes to Ash's world and Ash brings it up. To me, Dia seems like the type of person who wouldn't mind a challenging battle or two. So, it might be forced, but Alain entering the Kalos League came out of the blue as well.

Ayush nair

When will be the actual league airing in television?
After Poni grand trail at SM110 or 112 Probably at SM120 - 125 wth 8 episodes
I am really excited to see who wins the league probably ash this time as whenever he participates in a competition for the exclusive or different from league (alola league opens for the first time)
wins it like in orange league or battle frontier but there are trainers like masked royal,gladion or hau

Who will win it comment it??;):)

RileyXY1

Young Battle Trainer
Yeah, Ash would have to visit him, or Dia comes to Ash's world and Ash brings it up. To me, Dia seems like the type of person who wouldn't mind a challenging battle or two. So, it might be forced, but Alain entering the Kalos League came out of the blue as well.
Except this time, Dia doesn't even live in the same universe as the main characters. There's also implications that he is an alternative universe version of Ash himself.

playerking

Except this time, Dia doesn't even live in the same universe as the main characters. There's also implications that he is an alternative universe version of Ash himself.
So? That wouldn't stop him from visiting and competing in a league that only lasts several days. If Ash being in Dia's world for a couple of days didn't do any damage, the opposite should be true as well. Plus, since hardly any time passed in Ash's world when he was in Dia's world, the same should also be true for Dia's world IF he leaves.