• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think the 5th generation will be in a new Nintendo consol?

Do you think the 5th generation will be in a new Nintendo consol?

• Yes

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • No

Votes: 10 58.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

willpower

Add my FC
I really think they will do it because they will make more money with it...
and in my opinion the 5th genaration will only be released in 3 or 4 years time...

Elrade

Snarky snark snark.
Uh, going by past generations, the fifth Generation will most likely start having info released next year with a JP release date of either late '10 or somewhere in '11.

I clicked 'no' but I have no idea and I don't really mind to be honest.

I just want the 5th gen to be announced soon, that's all I care about. I'm hoping for a '10 release too.

I hope that the Serebii staff don't close this board down, it would be so much easier for them to just make a board about this so we can go nuts about it.

Bring on the 5th gen A.S.A.P

lucatio

cat lover 4 ever
well i think they will do that since the DS is getting a little bit old and if they do make a new console it would be released in 2010,2011,2012 around Dec so yeah i do think they will make a new console for the 5th gen.

NO. NONONO. NO 5TH GENERATION. Nintendo has already gone too far, there's already almost 500 Pokemon and there's no need for another 120 in another generation. NO! End of story.

Orangefeather

I really don't know, but I just hope they release 5th gen in ~ a year. I like playing new games, especially with new pokemon. I would think they'd be for DS though, and maybe have extra features on DSiWare. (I'm really hoping they make a ranch for DSi)

NO. NONONO. NO 5TH GENERATION. Nintendo has already gone too far, there's already almost 500 Pokemon and there's no need for another 120 in another generation. NO! End of story.

Why do people assume that Nintendo is going to stop making a huge franchise that gets them huge profits? Mario never stopped. Neither did Link. Nintendo would lose a lot of profits if they stopped now, there's no reason for them to stop. Last gen I thought 386 was enough, but they kept going.

Shadow Eeveelution

DracLord Dread
maybe...but i don't know

Riano Ostergarro

Hi I'm Brüno!
No way, but I would like to see a PBR Similar Game on the Wii taking advantage of the Wii Speak Peripheral, include more realistic pokemon movements in battle and take advantage of what the Wii's graphics are capable of.. Dought, that will ever happen, but it's fun to think about it.

Shadow Gamer

The Shadow Trainer
No. And this thread will be closed in 3, 2, 1...

Dawn_Hero

Written Insanity~
I honestly doubt it. Following what they've done before, they'll probably be releasing info on the 5th gen, if there will be one, a bit after HG/SS is released. There's currently no details on a new system, and if they do start releasing info on the 5th gen they'd need to be making it towards a current system they can release the games on. No new system = No games on a new system. Simple enough.

Igotaname

Ninjask Lover
I hope not but if so, I hope its a game system like the Gamecube with GBA attachment, playing that was AWESOME

Status
Not open for further replies.