• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think the DPPt trio will meet the other Dex holders?

Do you think the DPPt trio will meet the other Dex holders?

• Yes

Votes: 46 71.9%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%

• Total voters

Pikachu127

SPECIALSHIPPING FTW!
Personally, I dislike the idea that the Sinnoh dex holders meet up w/ the others. I don't know why... It's just there in my heart, for some unknown reason.

Ultimatebattler321

Master of Fire types
They will because if you follow the patterns

Yellow at the end of The Yellow chapter
Gold Silver and Crys at the end of GSC chapter
Ruby Sapphire and Emerald at the end Of the Emerald chapter

So im hoping they will eventually

Goukazaru King

Hidden Badass
I think they will meet up, probably y the Dimension World wreaking havoc and mixing locations together, or something...so the meeting will likely be hasty.

I do hope they meet up, just, I'd rather it not be hasty abd that the characters hardly interact with each other. Of course it probably won't happen, and I'm fairly fine with that too.

The R/G/B/Y quartet do need some legit closure. I think Blue would be like 20-21 by the B/W arc's end, as she's the oldest by a few months.

lolipiece

Pictured: what browsing Serebii does to a person
Staff member
I think they will meet up, probably y the Dimension World wreaking havoc and mixing locations together, or something...so the meeting will likely be hasty.

I do hope they meet up, just, I'd rather it not be hasty abd that the characters hardly interact with each other. Of course it probably won't happen, and I'm fairly fine with that too.

The R/G/B/Y quartet do need some legit closure. I think Blue would be like 20-21 by the B/W arc's end, as she's the oldest by a few months.

There is no "Dimension World"

I think you mean the Distortion World.

And that couldn't happen because that's not what the Distortion World does.

Goukazaru King

Hidden Badass
You're right, I meant Distortion.

And maybe by itself it doesnt. But Dialga and Palkia are both in there, and the two of them could begin fighting again. If that happens, then Time and Space could begin splicing the world again like it did before, moving chunks of cities into other cities, etc.

You never really know until it happens, right? ;)

OthersiderME

Captain Obvious
Somehow, however they decide, they will find some way to make the stories connect. Or they might just ignore that idea completely.

Pomegranate

Fruit of Prosperity
Somehow, however they decide, they will find some way to make the stories connect. Or they might just ignore that idea completely.

This is like saying "either they'll do it or they won't". xD What other options are there?

I could see Platinum ending with a chance meeting with one of the older Dex Holders tbh, but nothing more than that because it's getting to the point where there's really no chance for more.