• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think the Movies will end before the anime?

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Yes I started another do you think... thread about pokemon ending because I'm evil! XD

I would hope so because I like to know ahead of time if the anime going to end and So many cartoons have had one or two movie like simpsons movie I kept hearing about.-_-'

but since pokemon likes to show off new pokemon through movies and I'm sure there like to gave each girl the same amount of spot light. they might keep making them for each series.

Deoxys911

SSBB: 5069-4586-5573
I think the animé series should end with a movie, possibly one starring the God of Pokémon, you-know-who. It would be really cool to have every single one of the 493 appear in a movie like that, so they could see the creator of all Pokémon (It's the best I could think of.). The reason I think the show should end with a movie is because the movies are much more epic than the series, thus allowing for a better series finale.

So my answer to your question is no.

Last edited:

Venusaur Master

ProtoPrimeX
ending in a episode would be horrible there wouldnt be enough time even in a 2 parter a movie would be the best way to end it

Prio

I think the animé series should end with a movie, possibly one starring the God of Pokémon, you-know-who. It would be really cool to have every single one of the 493 appear in a movie like that, so they could see the creator of all Pokémon (It's the best I could think of.). The reason I think the show should end with a movie is because the movies are much more epic than the series, thus allowing for a better series finale.

So my answer to your question is no.

If Arceus is the Alpha Pokemon, then who's the Omega?

scissorX

I'm pretty sure that when it does end, it will be with a movie. Lets just hope it's not for a while, eh.

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Don't forget that Pokémon follows the same pattern of Japanese series regarding movies.

That is, the movies are usually set in the middle of a season, before the final episode of that season, and the last episodes are an entire arc for themselves.

scissorX

Did you not see what i posted?

That doesn't mean that Pokémon is going to be on air forever..

It just means that it's going good for the moment, remember we're still very early into Sinnoh. And there is likely to be another season after that; I'm talking about in the long run.

zeno48

Zaker!
That doesn't mean that Pokémon is going to be on air forever..

It just means that it's going good for the moment, remember we're still very early into Sinnoh. And there is likely to be another season after that; I'm talking about in the long run.

Well considering how Pokemon is making huge profits for nintendo I doubt that the anime will end anytime soon unless the writers and actors get sick of it and want to move on to other things.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
I don't think the actors have much of a choice.

Yeah I know it will be a long wait. And I'm willing to wait no matter how sick I get from getting depressed during commerical breaks or having to full up the time to kept pokemon not ending off my mind, or how sick of not being able to enjoy music because that's how depressed I am about pokeshipping not happening soon.

It would be cool if it ended with a movie though. But if they stop making pokemon what's going to star in the last movie?

Last edited:

Seijiro Mafuné

Diogomainardista!
Jeez... here, the actors juggle 3-4 roles at the very least, and most of the characters have their own VAs. I'd say that it's going to take the current lineup at GAMEFREAK to run out before the series can be declared over.

zeno48

Zaker!
I don't think the actors have much of a choice.

Yeah I know it will be a long wait. And I'm willing to wait no matter how sick I get from getting depressed during commerical breaks or having to full up the time to kept pokemon not ending off my mind, or how sick of not being able to enjoy music because that's how depressed I am about pokeshipping not happening soon.

It would be cool if it ended with a movie though. But if they stop making pokemon what's going to star in the last movie?

Melody relax and calm down. Pokemon still has more years ahead. Nintendo or gamefreak won't just drop it. They are making a huge amount of money and ending it would be stupid. Look at the success it's having. Look at the huge impact it has had and it continues strong as off this day. Some People said pokemon was a fad and it won't last long. Well I guess they were wrong considering it tops the charts at third and second place here following at first with mario party lol. Pokemon won't end just yet so relax.

starterlover1

Emperor Coordinator
If they do decide to end it, I could definately see Arceus as the star of the movie, and maybe even Ho-oh. Since Ash has spotted Ho-oH on several occasions, finally meeting it would be symbolic of his journey coming to an end. Naturally, they would need to include all of the legends of each region, at least in flashbacks.

Melody93

<--Yay New me!
Melody relax and calm down. Pokemon still has more years ahead. Nintendo or gamefreak won't just drop it. They are making a huge amount of money and ending it would be stupid. Look at the success it's having. Look at the huge impact it has had and it continues strong as off this day. Some People said pokemon was a fad and it won't last long. Well I guess they were wrong considering it tops the charts at third and second place here following at first with mario party lol. Pokemon won't end just yet so relax.

Thanks I feel better!

Do any of you think Ash will catch a legendary pokemon? If so should it happen in a movie?

HarleyScarow

Emerald Shinigami
More like, the last movie will end the anime...

...like Fullmetal Alchemist, Conquerer of Shamballa.