• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think the new main girl in GS will be featured in the anime?

Momiji

I hate rainbows!
Personally Im praying to the pokegods that this girl replaces Dawn for Johto part deux. I like the look she has going on. If not I hope she appears and at the very least, becomes a rival of dawn's in the Johto contests

Korobooshi Kojiro

Funnnngaaaaa
You know, I wouldn't mind them introducing her as a rival for Dawn, or even Ash, in Johto if they go there. I actually think he design is pretty...uh...cute.

She needs to move her hat up though, because it covers her eyebrows. :0

Hopefully not, her hairstyle is the silliest one since Joy's.
I think her hairstyle looks pretty normal.C: I've seen real people with that kind of hair (and they're normal)^^

I think she'll be forgotten or ignored like Leaf ;_;. They're both new remake heroines. I would like seeing her in the anime though. She looks like the trainer type of girl (like Leaf).

the1stpkmnfan

Your Big Buff Bro
Yeah, a Rival for Dawn, than being a replacement, is what I'd like to see more. One episode would be the best. XP She kind of reminds me of being an old country girl.

I am kinda liking this new chick's look. I've been hearing bad things about her outfit (overalls/ect) ..but I think her outfit is adorable.

I don't know if she'd be featured in the anime. It'd be pretty cool, but the writers have ignored so many other awesome characters that should have been shown in the anime. But D/P has been having many surprises, so I wouldn't be surprised if they decided to have this girl show up for a few episodes.

I, myself, would like to see her in the show. :)

Juputoru

M-m-m-m-onobear?!
She'll never appear ever. The only game protagonists to appear aside from tiny cameos in movie intros are the ones on the main cast - Ash(or Red, if going by strict game canon), May, and Dawn. Dawn isn't getting kicked off the cast until gen 5 rolls around, and she'll be replaced by Gen5Girl, not by HGSS girl. Really guys, this is Pokemon. Figuring these things out based on the past 12 years of history isn't that hard.

Yes, I know I completely glazed over Kenta and Marina from the Raikou special. That's because they never did a thing outside that special, so they're roughly as important as Brendan's/Lucas' cameos in the movie intros. I guess HGSS girl could appear in her own special, but when was the last time we actually had special that weren't just two slighly important episodes aired on the same day to make up for breaks?

PDL

disenchanted
I'd be pretty surprised if she did appear. But chances of her appearing are real slim.

TicoPokemonMaster

Yes, I know I completely glazed over Kenta and Marina from the Raikou special. That's because they never did a thing outside that special, so they're roughly as important as Brendan's/Lucas' cameos in the movie intros. I guess HGSS girl could appear in her own special, but when was the last time we actually had special that weren't just two slighly important episodes aired on the same day to make up for breaks?

In my opinion I think that as long as they were given a personality then I consider it there appearance. Kenta/Jimmy and Marina were given personalities and Marina has appeared in small cameos, so whos to say that Jimmy will probably appear down the line.

On the other hand Brendan and Lucas have no personality to me other than their love of battling in Battle Towers.

Lady Marie

♥ AG Ash Fangirl ♥
I just hope she is not a coordinator If she appears, I would love her as a trainer more. =]

MidnightMelody

Hopeful for Gen 8
This is really off topic but was Mr.Goodshow in the Hoen League?

An00bis

Wicked Witch
The only game protagonists to appear aside from tiny cameos in movie intros are the ones on the main cast

What about Barry; the rival from Diamond and Pearl that is now one of Ash's Rivals?

This is really off topic but was Mr.Goodshow in the Hoen League?

Yes he was. Mr. Goodshow appeared during all three main region Pokemon Leagues.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
LG girl and GS girl should get like a segment at a beginning of a movie for like 20 seconds or something.

Out of the 9 videogame protagonists, only a grand total of 3 of them became important characters in the anime. Not very good odds for her.

Cazak

When Wings Fly High
I agree that their should be some anime coverage on the neglected game protagonists. Atleast make them appear in some special or some chronicles, but i guess that they didn't think about it. They should appear in some movie as well like CyberCubed said.

AerialAce^_^

I love flying types
I actually think that if the trio travels back to Johto, she could be a contest rival for Dawn. Her starter could've been Chikorita.
I think this is the best idea

this way..Dawn won't get 2 Johto starters & Ash could only get Totodile back^^