• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think the new main girl in GS will be featured in the anime?

PokéKT

Dusk Moon
Most of us believe Chronicles has ended seeming as it hasn't updated for years. We only get specials.
We haven't seen FR/LG Girl in any specials or in the main series. So I don't think she'll appear.

Alloute

Not Banned
And that matters, why?

Just because Leaf wasn't shown in the anime (which the writers really suck for! D: ), doesn't mean they won't show SOUL in the anime at some point. I see great things they could do with her if they introduced her. Not as a main character, but as a recurring rival or something? She's make an awesome rival for Ash, I think. :3 Ash needs a girl rival ..and Mario Kitty will do it!

I really hope she gets some sort of appearance at least. I really like her. She's adorable ...but most people know that from me already. :3

Please use common sense. The new girl will not play a major role in the anime, they do not often show useless characters in-game characters the anime. Which is why Lucas, Wally, and the others have yet to appear in the actual anime.

cascade88

< go ask alice >
While I don't believe she'll be a major character, I think she could get either her own special or at the very least, she might get to be a COtD along with Ash & co.

milenadrg

Maybe Dawn can stick with them just for one region and then be kicked in wish to possibly try maybe Hoenn Contests. I can see Soul being a new main girl(who will possibly stick for 5th gen region if that happens)... We need a Johto main character...

Midnightmoon6o2

"Tougher than you."
Maybe Dawn can stick with them just for one region and then be kicked in wish to possibly try maybe Hoenn Contests. I can see Soul being a new main girl(who will possibly stick for 5th gen region if that happens)... We need a Johto main character...

Well i think Dawn will stay for next region which at my best guess would be teh Johto BF. but still, why do the writers want another coorodinator to travel with Ash? it's like watching AG over again where contests where first started.

Please use common sense. The new girl will not play a major role in the anime, they do not often show useless characters in-game characters the anime. Which is why Lucas, Wally, and the others have yet to appear in the actual anime.

I'm not expecting her to be a major character. I was just saying that you can't prove your point on things they've done with these game characters in the past.

You know. Maybe she won't be shown ..but maybe she will. And if she is ..I'm just expecting a brief apperance ..like maybe just showing her on tv ..battling or something. Or maybe a one-time rival at least. I don't know. But I highly doubt she's going to be re-occuring. I just wanted to state how it would be totally amazing, if she was. o:

Witchan

Shauntal, FTW!
I don't think she would make an appearance in the anime because the writers are too lazy to promote many characters such as 25% of the Elite Four and so on.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
I don't think she would make an appearance in the anime because the writers are too lazy to promote many characters such as 25% of the Elite Four and so on.

50% of the Elite 4 and the Sinnoh Champion already appeared, though. o_o

kemal07

50% of the Elite 4 and the Sinnoh Champion already appeared, though. o_o

i think she/hes talking about the overall of elite 4 champions.

Shown; Lorelei,Bruno,Agatha,Lance,Drake,Steven,Wallace,Aaron,Lucian,Cynthia

Have not appeared;
Will,Karen,Sidney,Phoebe,Glacia,Bertha,Flint.

overall over 50% of all elite 4 and champions have appeared which is quite good.

acually well if you think about it.
Bertha and flint are likely to appear as weve seen their silhouettes with bold colour while the others were coloured.
and since pokemon HGSS is going to get released therefore expecting a Johto frontier arc im sure Karen and Will wil get their debuts as they are the only characters not to appear from the games.

Which leaves just Sidney,Phoebe,Glacia which im sure they will showcase at some point in time.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
overall over 50% of all elite 4 and champions have appeared which is quite good.

I think you quoted the wrong person or something because you basically said what I said on a bigger scale. o_O

kemal07

I think you quoted the wrong person or something because you basically said what I said on a bigger scale. o_O

oh im so sorry lol mistake i was going to quote Witchan. Dontknow where my mind was lol
but yh over %50 of them have appeared

She may join the group as the "New Misty", given the trend so far. Failing that she'll have a minor roll like Casey in Johto.