• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think the Opening will change in the next episode or the end of the TR Arc?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuzamaki90

Not saying that the opening will change completely, just change with the scenes like it did with previous openings.

Like it keeps the theme and a few scenes that seem relevant, but change a few things as well, like maybe more evolution/capture spoilers, including Kotetsu and Riolu instead of Dawn and Piplup, and showing the actual Pokemon League and the Kami Trio now that the Junior Cup is over and the TR Arc is 2 episodes away.

Remember how The Greatest Everyday, High Touch, and Together? They were all the same theme, slightly remixed, contained mostly the same scenes but also including new ones like team updates and what not? That's what I'm asking you think will happen.

That's my question to you all.

Last edited:

DMerle

Guess who's back
It's actually a pretty likely possibility, if they were gonna change it at all I could imagine it being then.

I doubt it.

dudleyspud

Master of Disguise
I only want it updated if it shows Dewott/Samurott. If it updates and Oshawott hasn't evolved I will be extremely disappointed. :(

LizardonX

Banned
If it does it will be next ep, if not then I doubt it.

spikyearedpichu

Dawn of the XY Era
The opening must get a major updated soon, Dawn leaved, the movie it's no longer in the theater...so those scenes are useless!!

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
I think so, since Dawn's gone, it probably won't stay the same.

It's likely just going to edit Dawn out with Kotesu in her place.
I hope they put more spoilers in Ash's team, including Eevee and Meloetta.

Last edited:

Honeyichigo

The manliest
I definitely see them replacing Dawn and Piplup with Kotetsu and Riolu, but beyond that I dunno. I don't really think Ash will be getting any more team members any time soon, though- his team's huge enough as it is.

destimon pokeruction

OPPA GANGNAM STYLE
I definitely see them replacing Dawn and Piplup with Kotetsu and Riolu, but beyond that I dunno. I don't really think Ash will be getting any more team members any time soon, though- his team's huge enough as it is.

True, His party's packed as it is he just need's evolution's and Pokemon development.

Pokemon Which ARE Ready: Pickachu, Krookodile, Leavanny, Unfezant
Pokemon Which are MEH...: Pignite and Boldore. Don't really mind if they don't evolve, it would be nice
Pokemon Which AREN'T Ready: Oshawott, Snivy and Scraggy need to evolve i don't care how many times THEY NEED TO

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
BW1 didn't change opening. BW2 won't.

Okay, but Best Wishes 1's opening was just CGI at it's finest. There wasn't any actual characters in it, bare Pikachu.

BM14murph

Master Collector
I definitely could see it happening.....but also not happening at the same time :/

Personally I want Butterfree, Pidgeot and Lapras added to the scene with his old Pokemon as they're his only old Pokemon (officially captured) that aren't featured

Honeyichigo

The manliest
BW1 didn't change opening. BW2 won't.

It did, actually, in the first like 14 episodes. I don't think there's another case with the openings where they stopped changing completely like that- usually when they do evolving credits they keep changing over their entire run.

KibaLG8

Well-Known Member since the DP Series.
People are so annoying when it comes to Openings. They didn't change The Greatest Everyday AT ALL visually, so I don't get it. That opening had 3 spoilers: Torterra, Infernape, & Togekiss, while Be An Arrow only had one: Krookodile. An evolution must likely won't happen anytime soon or else they would have included it and if its a bit far like Quilava was in the Greatest Everyday,, then the Opening won't be updated just for that purpose. C'mon guys, it's silly.

gohan5

Irisboy
People are so annoying when it comes to Openings. They didn't change The Greatest Everyday AT ALL visually, so I don't get it. That opening had 3 spoilers: Torterra, Infernape, & Togekiss, while Be An Arrow only had one: Krookodile. An evolution must likely won't happen anytime soon or else they would have included it and if its a bit far like Quilava was in the Greatest Everyday,, then the Opening won't be updated just for that purpose. C'mon guys, it's silly.

I agree with this. I see no reason a change should be expected, especially this soon.

Also, best to discuss this here: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?573036-Best-Wishes-2-Opening-quot-Be-An-Arrow-quot-(sung-by-Rica-Matsumoto)

Status
Not open for further replies.