• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think the teams were rushed, in Sinnoh? xO. spoilers .Ox

Do you think the teams were rushed, in Sinnoh?

• Total voters
'afternoon~ <3

So... do you think the teams were rushed, in Sinnoh o:? I mean, Ash already captured 5 Pokémon and he didn't even win his 5th badge, yet .___.! Dawn already captured 5 Pokémon and she only has two ribbons, sadly ;/. And Brock... well, Brock's Brock. ;x... Thoughts?

Kenpachi

Flawless Technique
Well...in season one Ash had 7 Pokemon before he reached the 3rd gym.
I don't things are being rushed.

DanChimchar

Friends are Diamonds
I just hope they hurry stuff up.
I'm getting worried For Dawn. If She don't hurry Up will she make it still?
Ash I don't know. He has a full team but only half his badges. Maybe they are switching it around. Last time he had most of his badges. Just half of his team.
Brock. Brock well I'm saying ethier he gets one last pokemon. Or Get Happiny or Crogunk evolved. But A Toxicrock would kill Brock Lol

OBSESSED WITH PKNM

I'M BACK...MISS ME?
i don't think that they rushed ash since he's a trainer and has to keep training his pknm or he's going to catch one more or w/e he can do what ever he wonts since if he does catch one other pknm then he'll eather oak it if it's too strong or just switch out. but i do belive that they rushed dawn she has too many pknm to have just started off and she barly uses them i mean seriously when was the last time she used Pachirisu i think that she jumped the gun with most of the pknm she has. and dosen't even use them in contests or even in battle it's the same ones...and brocki think that he'll cach one more pknm but not untill like happiny and crogunk evolve. this season is full of suprises so we'll never now...

I sort of think they are.I mean there's a lot of Pokemon switcharoos and team changes going on... (They just don't like to let Team Rocket keep their Pokemon, do they?) It just seems like there's so much compared to previous seasons. And poor Brock... with only three Pokemon. I think it's about time he got something new.
I'm still laughing at the fact Dawn has a Swinub. She has all this cute Pokemon and if Swinub ever evolves I'm sure she'll be all "WTF IS THAT?!11" xD

PDL

disenchanted
I don't think it's rushed at all. Now there's no current need to catch new Pokémon.

I'm expecting a glut of evolutions.

Gravy

Contaminated KFC
No. I think the pacing this time around was just right. Chances are we're not going to have another repeat of Snorunt, ie. having a single pokémon recieve a ton of focus late in the game only to be suddenly dumped after it's rapid development, and that's good.

Though having said that, the writers still seem to have issues with keeping the balance between each pokémon, and while this is rather irksome, thankfully Ash's team hasn't caught 'Kanto Team syndrome' like Hikari's seems to, constantly using one pokémon while the rest see only fleeting appearences.

pokemaniac10

クロツグ
I dont think there that rushed.
Kenpachi said that in Kanto Ash had like 7 pokemons when he had three badges.
Kanto, IMO, is much more rushed than Sinnoh.

Araleon

Chill
Hmm... I do agree, Ash captured his Pokemon fast, but remember, he started with two. I wish instead of immediately after getting Chimchar, they would've hown more foreshadowing of the Aipom and Buizel trade. Or not done it...

Anyways, Dawn's was rushed. Ok, Piplup, Buneary, Pachirisu, duh. But then she caught Buizel soon ater Pachirisu. Or was it Pachi soon after Buneary...? Oh well. I', glad it was her who got Swinub and not Brock I guess, but really, i I could've, maybe it ould've gone to James... Or if Ash hadn't had six Pokes, Ash. But, yeah.

I love Gliscor and Chimchar. Ash's getting of Chimchar made Chimchar my favorite starter and my pick in Pearl. Gliscor's evo was rushed, but yeah.

Xenieon

mainly a Gen IV player
Ash seems to have gotten a team real fast.
So does Dawn.
However, the first episode made it seem like it was gonna be slower than Hoenn. And the trade deserved much more foreshadowing. Perhaps that's the reason Dawn loses so much.

But, they might take time to TRAIN them this time, rather then get the Pokemon, as they did in Hoenn. Besides, most of the team was obvious.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Dawn dosen't seem cut out for contests like May was....
And man the teams realy vary for the region
I mean Hoenh they were struggleing to get poke's
now it's fiesta' time right and left you get new pokemon!
But realy i don't care that much.

1# manga fan!

2 Year Veteran
Dawn dosen't seem cut out for contests like May was....
And man the teams realy vary for the region
I mean Hoenh they were struggleing to get poke's
now it's fiesta' time right and left you get new pokemon!
But realy i don't care that much.

bookist

not really beofre 3 gyms is slow compared to the first season.