• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you think there are some unnecessary evolutions o some pokemon that should evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Metagross Guy

ᴸ м f ᴬ σ.
What is the point of Roserade?

Rhydon didn't really need to evolve design wise, but I guess they just wanted to make him better for competitive battlers. Rhydon looks cooler than Rhyperior, too.

Emporar

Rocket rules.
Rhyperior was needed, Gallade is cool, but Tangrowth is stupid. Also, I don't like Froslass,
but I wouldn't say it is unimaginative. It's cry is horrrrrrrrible.(shivers)

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
Zonn13 said:
squeezcheese said:
Ambipom I just don't like. It looks weird.

WHY YALLZ GOTTA BE HATIN BRO?

Well, I always thought that bonsly & mime jr. were sort of pointless. Oh, and gallade. psychic/fighting? How original.

Oh, and what this thread really needs are more people who say that rhyperior and froslass were a waste of space.

Nebbio

NINJA!
I also don't like Dusknoir.

I think Rhyperior was needed because he is among my favs.

Roserade is good but should have not been related to Roselia because Roselia is a stand alone.

I like Pikachu

Yes. Rhyperoir and Dusknoir. They're just stronger clones of Rhydon and Dusclops. And how in the name of history is Tangrowth useless? It was a great addition to the poor little walking blue spaghetti. And the REST of the standalone Pokemon should evolve. Oh and Ambipom, Frolass, and Gallade were useless so people weren't left with a REALLY, REALLY weak monkey(Aipom), an ugly Ice faced NU(Gailie), and a feminine Psychic woman with a huge penis that SUCKS.

BlitzBlast

Busy with School
Yes. Rhyperoir and Dusknoir. They're just stronger clones of Rhydon and Dusclops. And how in the name of history is Tangrowth useless? It was a great addition to the poor little walking blue spaghetti. And the REST of the standalone Pokemon should evolve. Oh and Ambipom, Frolass, and Gallade were useless so people weren't left with a REALLY, REALLY weak monkey(Aipom), an ugly Ice faced NU(Gailie), and a feminine Psychic woman with a huge penis that SUCKS.

Ambipom is a wonderful Pokemon if you get it with Technician, Froslass was a nice addition to Hail teams (though Glaceon was probably better) and neither Gardevoir or Gallade are useless so I have no idea what you're talking about there.

And as things go, most evolutions are just stronger clones of the pokemon before them, so your point about Rhyperior and Dusknoir is moot.

JIMMAH!!!!

Pickin' a winner
BlitzBlast said:
Ambipom is a wonderful Pokemon if you get it with Technician

THIS. And since it can get 300+ attack, (And speed) it fits nicely into my team.

Lucario Hero

Defying Gravity
Jynx should get an evolution. Water/Psychic, possibly?
Some Pokemon should not evolve to keep at least a few standalone Pokemon out there, but Dunsparce could definitely evovle into the next big Dragon OU.

Zonn13

87% Indubitable.
Okay, not to be rude guys, but I have to get this out of my system.

To the people who are saying that Gallade is useless and unoriginal: I beg to differ. The Psychic and Fighting-ness was only used on one other Pokemon, and that other Pokemon, well, how do I say this politely... well, sucked. Bad. And was hideous, in my opinion. Even though many people would THINK that Medicham outclasses Gallade with it's ability, it really doesn't. Yeah, it has high Attack with Pure Power, but that DOESN'T make it better. Medicham can't take two normal hits, and one super effective hit will take it down. Gallade, if used correctly, can withstand at least two super effective hits. He also has a much wider range of moves than Medicham. Also, I am NOT saying this just willy nilly in order to defend my favorite Pokemon. I am saying this from research and experience to defend my favorite Pokemon.

Froslass, on the other hand, I agree with people saying it's useless. I've tried to use it in the past, and it sucked. I don't really like it's design either. And it's cry is annoying.

I'm done ranting now. XD

Last edited:

charizardtrainer16

lets play with fire
dusknoir and rhydon... but the new ones look so KOOOOOOL!

Mawile412

Problem
i've used froslass before and i loved it! how can you hate that beautiful cry that suits the typing?

i'm sorry but Mawile needs an evolution big time! i love her to death but imagine if she was stronger. :) it would make me very happy

I always thought baby pokemon were there to get the pokemon earlier in the game for some pokemon.......but i think they're cute and i use them, then raise them into their evolutions.

foxyman1167

From Zero To Hero
dusknoir and rhyperior... but the new ones look so KOOOOOOL!

Thats what you mean right?

The only new evolutions I don't like is Froslass. It just seems so useless, as it already has Glalie, and there is no real way of describing some sort of link between the two, and they don't even look that similar, as compared to Gallade/Gardevoir.

Kim62

Hello
ok, what did i say? DONT BASH ME!!!!!!! ITS MY PERSONAL OPINION!!!

also, what do u think needs an evolution?

Firstly, woah, touchy.

Secondly, you know instead of subcoming to the norm by making a thread that has been made about... 1000 times by now, and giving unorginal evolution for quote on quote "inhansing the Pokemon" which it does not do.

I thought maybe we could all go to the "make your own" thread and come up with original and unique Pokemon which do not have to piggy back off of another already made Pokemon.

I know we're not actually making evolution but just saying what Pokemon you think needs a evolution is going to really just come down to "every Pokemon needs a new evolution".

Togekiss•Torchic

Aaaaaaah~♫
froslass is a great Pokemon and it can beat palmers whole team if you give it ice beam and thunder bolt but if it's defense was higher..

pikapokepower

Sorry if this isn't relevant but I think Kanghaskan's baby should be considered a pokemon because it isnt...and how does that even make sense if the baby is supposed to grow into kanghaskan? Just a thought.

Also I think a new eeveelution would be cool :) I just like those guys

GaZsTiC

Alternating
Sorry if this isn't relevant but I think Kanghaskan's baby should be considered a pokemon because it isnt...and how does that even make sense if the baby is supposed to grow into kanghaskan? Just a thought.

Also I think a new eeveelution would be cool :) I just like those guys

What I really don't understand is that when you catch a Kangaskan how come you also catch its child? That means that you are catching two Kangaskans in one Pokeball! It's just so stupid and should be fixed just like how Mantine doesn't come with a Remoraid biting onto it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.