• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you think there are some unnecessary evolutions o some pokemon that should evolve

Status
Not open for further replies.

mimefan

Banned
I, for one, think that Azurill was needed for it's cuteness, but I don't think there's any unnessecary evos, mind you.

Juno

Grass Pokemon Traine
Lickilicky is just embarrassing. I'm never letting my Lickitung evolve into that thing.
Tangrowth is pretty useless too. It's just a bigger version of Tangela. It's not that I don't like Tangela, infact, it's one of my favorite gen 1 Pokemon. I just feel that one is good enough.

Last edited:

Plusle+Minun

fanfiction is life
Kangaskhan has a prevolution, Missingno!

Oh my god you are so right!~

I think no evolutions are unnecessary. Everyone has their favorite pokemon, and having evos/prevos brings out other elements of the pokemon. Stand-alones, yeah, they're good as standalones.

Tropios

':o Me is stinky??'
LICKYLICKY IS AWESOME AND FUNNY!!!! there are no useless evos

Status
Not open for further replies.