1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think there are very tiny Poke'monh

Discussion in 'Poképolls' started by Golde, Jul 1, 2008.

1. Golde

Golde Always Searching~

Well, this occurred to me recently, do you think it's possible for there to be small poke'mon that people just don't catch, for various reasons, or pay attention too? Like, "The Mosquito Poke'mon" or something? I mean, the smallest poke'mon are still about a foot tall, I really think there must be "animals" in the Poke'mon world that just arn't catchable because of their uselessness. What do you think?

2. encas

encas Come to me...

Perhaps there may be, but I don't see it happening anytime soon. Perhaps it's because all of the "smallest Pokemon" so far are eight inches high, and that the creators haven't gone any smaller than that in over four "batches" of Pokemon? But then again, I see your point, some Pokemon may not be caught due to their size and worthlessness in battling. But then again, Pokemon are used for other purposes other than battling, such as companionship, so I can't see why the small ones wouldn't be recongized.

3. Golde

Golde Always Searching~

Yeah, cause everyone wants a mosquito companion.

4. blackrose

blackrose Well-Known Member

i thik there may be microscopic pokmeon, but it would never make its way into the anime or games.

5. blackrose

blackrose Well-Known Member

i thik there may be microscopic pokmeon, but it would never make its way into the anime or games.

6. Golde

Golde Always Searching~

Like PKRS, right? That also occurred to me.

7. Josiah

Josiah is your favorite

I'd rather they never make a useless Pokemon like that.

It would be interesting if a microscopic Pokemon had to use a move to grow bigger in the first turn before it could use real attacks (similar to Ditto and Transform). It would have to be pretty strong to make up for that, though. I could see it being a tick or a mosquito.

8. Mrmagius

Mrmagius ~Deity of Valleity~

no because they would have been mentioned in at least one of the four generally accepeted pokemon canons (Games, Anime, Manga, TCG) and, to my knowledge, no such thing has, not even ny a pokemon professor or whatever and its been like 10 years now since pokemon started.

The only thing that even comes close is the pokerus