• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think there is anything in BW and BW2 that could have been improved?

Status
Not open for further replies.
DP Ash wasn't all that great anyways because he didn't have a peronality and i hope they never have Ash go back to that boring terrible character that he was in the DP series.

BW series has been during really great so far Ash's character is great in this series, BW had some great moments but it could had been better.

Caseydia

Ace Trainer
If they don't have some sort of filler arc after or E4 arc than this will be one of the shortest Pokemon series ever next to the Orange Islands series, guess Pokemon just didn't like this series.
Wonder if that means they'll have a reboot in animation and return it back to the old animation again??
Things that could have been done better..

-I'm one of the few who liked comical Team Rocket and miss it hoping they return to that back next series.
-Ash D/P was at the top of his game, they should have kept him like that, I love Best Wishes Ash too and he is getting better as the series goes on but.
-I agree with whoever said Iris episodes needed to be more spread out, having them close together like this is just a bit much for some.
-N and Team Plasma being in the series would have been nice but hey, could have been worse right?
-Ash and Trip's rivalry wow, they could have had things different here make it more liked, have Trip want to fight Ash and try and beat him not the other way around in episodes with him in it.

Other than that I've liked the series.

The thing about that if, I don't want another filler like the Orange islands. I thought that was horrible. Besides, I rather get out of Unova as soon as possible if the writing isn't going to get any better. Plus, a filler saga might not change anything but make things worse.

1rkhachatryan

Call me Robert guys
My only real complaint is Trip and the pokemon screen time distribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.