• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think there should be a Stadium 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

npdargy312

Master Coordinator
i think there should be to have the pokemon for the 3rd generation....

Stantler66

Rainbow Trainer
well many people consider Pokemon Colliseum Pokemon Stadium 3, I think With Colesseum it would be very rare to see Pokemon STadium 3 to come up soon even though I would love it especially if it were on N64 (no chance of that happening though)

Pokémon Stadium 3 was Pokémon Stadium 2 in America.

And well... it's unneeded now. Colosseum and XD fulfill the main point of the Stadiums: being a 3D Battling Engine. XD retakes a bit of the Trainer's School and teaches you the basics of battling via the Tutorials in the HQ Lab and the Battle CDs. They also double as storage for Items and Pokémon, though in a much inferior way when compared to the Stadiums. Or Pokémon Box for that matter.

The only missing features are Rentals (Unneeded when you catch your own Pokémon in the main quest.), GYM Leader Castle (Not the point of the games.), Game Boy Tower (There's Game Boy Player, and Box can play RS as well... useless.) and Mini-Games (Useless. And if you want that, you have 4 Mario Party games to choose from, or Melee, for ultimately better experiences.).

In short... no.

ellie

Δ
Staff member
Admin
It'd be a nice filler game but it's not needed. If you could get the special Pokemon as prizes, then it'd be worthwhile for me. But, with Emerald and XD, you already have all the tournament battling you need.

Astinus

*Orion* stated all my reasons as to why we don't need Stadium 3. Would you like the Stadium 1 that was released in Japan? With only half the Pokémon useable? Be glad that NOA gave us a good version.

But really, do we need the mini-games? D: Or the Gym Leader Castle/Tower? Pointless. Colo./XD gave us Mt. Battle, where we can actually get experience for battling.

-;335;

Starter530

Yes I use MS paint
I think that ther should be a Stadium 3 because in reality I though collosseum and XD sucked.
I like that fact that you could play your gameboy game on the big screen, and fight the Gym leaders and elite four and get special pokemon for your game.

Three or four years ago I would have said yes, but now woth Colosseum and XD, there is no point.

muckers

*yawn*
Colloseum and XD are poor, poor excuses for Pokemon games. Bleh.

Stadium 1+2 are sooo much better. The RPG modes in Colloseum and XD are rubbish (seriously...snagging? Pah), the battles are so incredibly dull and slow, the story is lame, and to top it all off the Stadium mode is too restricted.

I don't want to HAVE to do two player with both of us linked up to GBAs. No!

I'm hoping Game Freak churn a Stadium game out for the Revolution (or Wii, whatever) that connects to Diamond and Pearl.

No snagging bullsh**, no crappy story mode, no boring battles just good old fashioned Pokemon Stadium.

And bring back the commentator!

Naetoru & Stitch

Sending out an S.O.S
Like everyone is saying about Colo/XD, but I wish you could choose your pokemon, like you could as rentals in the other 2 games, it would be cool.

No way, Stadium is like (No offense to Stadium-lovers) dead. And anyway, we have Collo/XD. The entire Shadow Pokemon dillema thingie makes it a lot better.

Pkm Trainer_Dewgong

Sillent Watcher
muckers said:
Colloseum and XD are poor, poor excuses for Pokemon games. Bleh.

Stadium 1+2 are sooo much better. The RPG modes in Colloseum and XD are rubbish (seriously...snagging? Pah), the battles are so incredibly dull and slow, the story is lame, and to top it all off the Stadium mode is too restricted.

I don't want to HAVE to do two player with both of us linked up to GBAs. No!

I'm hoping Game Freak churn a Stadium game out for the Revolution (or Wii, whatever) that connects to Diamond and Pearl.

No snagging bullsh**, no crappy story mode, no boring battles just good old fashioned Pokemon Stadium.

And bring back the commentator!

Said everything. A pure battle game, that was Stadium. Gamefreak, bring back Stadium! Stadium Wii (o_O)!

Mewbiraxys

Mew The Origin
uWith rentals i could usually organise contests during my birthday parties byt coloseum and xd gives you good pokemons unlike stadium. Still, stadium mode in 3-d games would be nice.

Walking Contradiction

Feed Us a Fetus
"Stadium3" is Colo. Real Stadium3 would be nice cause in colo and xd story modes are poor and shouldn't have been made at all. No gymleader castles or low level cups (like petit cup) or minigames. Colo would have been so much better if it was a direct stadium sequel. Xd was just about moneymaking for Nintedo. We need a real stadium3 for Wii!

Blaze Dragon

T3h Blazing Ranger!
We need a Stadium 3, but on 1 year, so it has 4th Gen Pokemon too! Yeah, Colloseum and XD wasn´t Stadiums, they haven´t got Rentals, Dodrio GB (on Stadium 3, it would be Dodrio DS?), Earl´s Pokemon Academy (it was useful without the Serebii Pokedex) or Gym Leader Castle. So, as I had said, we need one!

Violet

A shade of mystery
Personally, I was really disappointed in Pokemon Colleseum, I didn't even take a second glance at XD....

I loved the mini-games D:, they were something to mess around with your friends before you kicked their *** in stadium mode. It's funny how the mess up the 3d games trying to start something new yet never try something new for the handheld games. Maybe Gamefreak would benefit from browsing these forums XP.

I say make Pokemon Stadium (4) Back to what it was and add a sideplot that isn't that HUGE yet enjoyable. Bring back the minigames,bring back the different stadium modes give us an oppotunity to play like the handheld games but in 3d. And let us choose our own pokemon/rent some XD.

D

DJ N

It would be really cool to see another stadium game. The "RPG" mode in Colosseum was really poor and I haven't even tried XD. If another game was made, then I think it should still include the RPG mode but they should make it longer and with a proper story to it. For the other part of the game, they should stick with the stadium formula, and perhaps include a huge gym leader castle with all of the leaders that ever existed in it and some super-massive elite four. Perhaps that's a bit too much though...

*Shade*

Surounded by darknes
I defenetly think that there should be a pokemon stadium 3 because one thing that was great about the Stadiums was the minigames and the little "learning school mode" and making a 3 with all these stuff about the 3 generation would be so kool.

Status
Not open for further replies.