• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think there should be a Stadium 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leon Phelps

Don't Tread on Me
I used to like Stadium, until it got very very boring. Be thankful that we had a story mode to occupy us at all, no matter how crappy.

The mini games were fun for only a little while. Stadium did have some cool features, I'll admit that. An enjoyable story and classic Stadium stuff would be just what I would want for the Wii. Pokemon Box should be combined with it too.

Aquarelle

Staff member
Stadium 3 sounds like it might be a fun idea, maybe have this one based off of R/S/E?

I think it would be good if the cpu's aren't as Uber powerful as they were in 1 & 2. I nevered played two, but one was okay. I liked the mini-games when you had four real players, meaning no cheating computerized ones. I thought that some of the battles were rigged, since my legends were being creamed by weaklings!

Overall, Stadium 3 sounds like a good idea if it isn't based around hax so much, which unfortuantely, wouldn't be too likely...

Galatica Phantom

Mineral Trainer
I want Stadium3. I mean sure we have Colo and XD but what about thoes people who don't want to hook up their gameboys and se their pokemon? What's the point, mind as well do a link battle. With the Stadium they give you that option or you can rent Poke'mon. The only thing I want Stadium3 to have is that you should be able to edit your stats and attacks(Like NetBattle).

Also, the Mini games rocked Poke'mon shouldn't all be about battles, should be about having fun also. Gym leader tower? Never really cared, but if S3 wee to be real, I'd want something the difficulty of BF.

Mewbiraxys

Mew The Origin
I'd say the stadium attack graphics were better than colloseum. Although i do want an rpg i'd seriously appreciate if they had a RPG mode and a 'stadium' mode in one game. That would be the best possible situation in my opinion. I missed stadium so bad and another reason was because i didn't need two gameboys to trade pokemons.

K

Kitori_theTeamAquaSuicune

Even though Pokemon Colosseum *drool* and XD *puke* already took the ideas, it would be pretty cool to have a Pokemon Stadium 3 in America.
I liked the mini games and the 3D Pokedex and the Gym Leader Castle thing on Stadium 2.

Silver Dragonair

OMG internetz
I would love it

Hoenn Gym Leader castle
Little Cup with hoenn mon

are the two reasons id buy it

BTW: In the gymleader castle they should stick to their own types. They wouldlike pick a random pokemon that wasnt their type. That made it so annoying.

Lord of the pants

<-- Space godzilla!!
Pkm Trainer_Dewgong said:
Said everything. A pure battle game, that was Stadium. Gamefreak, bring back Stadium! Stadium Wii (o_O)!
I think that's what they're going for with battle revolution (I hope stadium was awesome cause you could experiment with every pokemon)

cooldude13

D-Generation-X
That would be a good idea

Crystal Pichu

~AvatarFan~
I think there should be a Stadium 3. Pokemon Colliseum does sound like a Pokemon Stadium 3 but I like the idea. To bad the game makers don't want to make another. That would be so cool.

I loved Stadium 1 and 2...I wouldn't mind a Stadium 3 at all. Although I'll doubt it will happen.
However, if there were to be, I would hope there would be more minigames.

pokemon master 4ever

Rainbow trainer
To tell u this,I have no clue if I was Dreaming when I saw Pokemon Stadium 3,4,5 on TV.All i can remember is seeing Lugia on Stadium 5's cover.If there ever come out with Stadium 3,4,5.the should be based on the ruby/saphire(3)Fire/Red/Leaf Green(4),and Emerald(5).It should be on both the Nintendo GameCube n Wii systems.

Status
Not open for further replies.