• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think there should be more Eeveelutions in the next Generation?

Should there be more Eeveelutions in the next Generation?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

No. 1 Machop Fan

No because Eevee wouldn't look right if was able to fly/levitate or if was made of steel or something and it has evolutions for all of the main types imo. It would be harder to make a convincing bug fox, dragon fox etc. than the current ones as well

Could you imagine an Eeveelution with characteristics of Rock or earth? They could work IMO.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
And LOL at some of the posts here, "anyone who wants an eeveelution for all 17 types is crazy" just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean you have to insult them...
There's no reason for it other than wanting a one size fits all kind of Pokemon for the series, which is a ridiculous notion. It goes against the spirit of the game if you just take 6 Eevees and make a team out of that. Besides, as someone else mentioned, some types like Bug, Flying, and Dragon don't really make sense for Eevee's species. There's more than enough options for what to do with your Eevee at this point, we don't need any more.

ysmr97

A flying one could be wrapped in a cloud or something!

MugoUrth

Bibarel's adorable.
NO!!!

...All I have to say. Unless they make them look really cool, I'd rather they didn't.

Necro101

Yes, the Eeveelutions have always been some of my favourite Pokemon. Firstly, I think they should make a ghost type one. It could be a dead demented version of Eevee but with good stats and a good move pool (making it good in OU). To get it, you would need to have a certain item like a cloak or a black stone and if it is night and you level it it evolves/dies since tge stones drives all it's powers out of it. Secondly, A flying one would be cool. It would grow wings if you have high friendship and it was holding some kind of feather or stone. Well in conclusion, I would really like a ghost and flying type Eevee.

RAWK ON

Missingno.Fan

In the past I would of said yes, but after the fresh new start of Gen V I don't think I want to see any new Pokemon related to anything from Gens I-IV.

Kirby

ʘ‿ʘ
Staff member
Admin
If you guys want to discuss new Eeveelution names and types, please do so here.

Otherwise it loosely falls under speculation which isn't allowed.

Status
Not open for further replies.