• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think there should be more Eeveelutions in the next Generation?

Should there be more Eeveelutions in the next Generation?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who do number 3, Eeevees are pokemon that can evolve into seven different types. The last two new ones were made in the last Generation(Pokemon Diamond, Pearl, Platinum)

No. 1 Machop Fan

Can't get enough Eeveelutions! They're all so cute! :D

Arlo

...and so on...
Let's see... Fighting? Nah. Flying? Makes no sense. Bug? Weird. Poison? Maybe, but it would be hard to make it cute. Ground? I guess maybe. Rock? Hmm... that just could maybe work. Steel? That could be pretty awesome, actually. Ghost? Sort of a creepy thought, but maybe. Dragon? Hell yeah.

Yeah - I started out thinking no way, just because the best types are already done, but yeah - it could be done. Might be tough to make them all useful and distinctive, but if they could pull it off, sure.

Bolt the Cat

Bringing the Thunder
Dear Arceus, no. Having it evolve into 7 different Pokemon is overwhelming enough, we don't need any more.

And anyone who wants one for every type is insane.

Last edited:

DucksGoMooful

Evergreen tail?
What are eevees what's pokemon why am I on serebii wait what

Just kidding. But that's what I voted because it's the best option I've ever seen.

There should be no more, except for Steel. Because it would be all razor blades and stuff, and that's just awesome.

octoboy

I Crush Everything
I voted no. There are more than enough of those things as is, and if you ask me, who needs more elemental foxes for people to fawn over? Enough people are already enamoured with their damn umbreons, glaceons, and what-have-you.

The eevee line isn't my favourite, if you haven't gathered.

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Dear Arceus, no. Having it evolve into 7 different Pokemon is overwhelming enough, we don't need any more.

And anyone who wants one for every type is insane.

Yes... I am insane.

I want one for ALL 18 Types! :D

And that includes ???

Change is good

Constally changing
They should just make all 16 types for Eevee and be done with it.

Unoin

No because Eevee wouldn't look right if was able to fly/levitate or if was made of steel or something and it has evolutions for all of the main types imo. It would be harder to make a convincing bug fox, dragon fox etc. than the current ones as well

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
If it were part flying it could have huge ears to fly with, or even some small angelic wings?

HRRlion

2795 4358 7025
Yes, I see no reason why not. You could argue that it would be hard to make a Psychic and Dark eeveeelution but look at espeon and umbreon. And LOL at some of the posts here, "anyone who wants an eeveelution for all 17 types is crazy" just because someone disagrees with you doesnt mean you have to insult them...

No because we have too much as it is.

Mienfoo

Martial Arts Pokémon
No, I don't think so. Not we already have enough Eevee evolution's, but I also think that Game Freak will stop making them too. I say that because Game Freak had made Eevee evolution's which had types that were in the Special category back in Gen 1 to Gen 3. I myself doubt that they will ever make an Eevee evolution whose type was in the Physical category back in Gen 1 to Gen 3. The only type that was special back in the days and wasn't ever used for any of the Eevee evolution's is Dragon, but Dragon is mostly used for reptilian Pokemon, so that would seem kinda weird to use on some new Eevee evolution.

Ditto B1tch

There is a rumor that all Eeveeolutions are based on special types (water, fire, electric, psychic, dark, grass and ice). In this case, there is still only the dragon type to Eevee evolve into.

I personally would like to see an evolution for each type, even for normal. A normal type Eeveelution would be an Eevee with an adult-like appearance.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.