• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you think there will be a 5th generation of pokemon

do you think there will be a 5 generation of pokemon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
well why not make a 5th generation they still need to make a Steel and a ghost and dragon evolutions for eevee and gamefreak would probly make more in one minute then i make in one year

true but sometimes it's better to wait a while after doing something big like releasing a new gen, if they release it to fast then after a while people have seen enough of it, if they release it when it's needed then they have the oppertunity to stretch it again.

it's the same as feeding goldfishes, you can feed it when it's needed & the fish has a full stummic for a while, but if you feed the goldfish to much and it dies.

junoir13

Junny Wanna Hug<3 x)
i wish i can change my poll 2 yes ^^

Tri hawk

Say no to Poké-drugs
As long as it's still making money, they'll probaly continue making Pokemon Games.

By the 5th gen I'd like to see a new type or two, (Possibly Reptile, or Light?) and a more in-depth combat system. (Not to change it, just to enhance the experience.)
As long as they come out with Pokemon games, i'll keep buying them. However i have a feeling Pokemon will end at the 5th Gen, although i'd like to see up to 1000 Pokemon.

it all started with eevee

eevee's so pimpin :]

Mrmagius

~Deity of Valleity~
They will probably make the 5th generation the last.

My reasoning for this because there's a vastly popular theory going round which proposes that all the regions we have now correspond to the 9 regions of japan (there is even a Kanto region in japan)

however there are three other regions that were not included in this theory: Orre, Fiore and the newly introduced Arumia. so if we add those three to the four other regions (Kanto, johto etc.) then we have seven leaving us wih two left over

So because of this I believe that they'll probably invent a 5th region and make a spinoff Orange Islands game (which would kick ***) or an ubergame (probably for the Wii)where you can travel through ALL the regions (which would be even more ***-kickish).

But yeah thats my theory. Plus the fact that they're running out of ideas for pokemon only reinforces this.

P.S. I also think that theyshould name the new region Tohjo after the Tohjo falls, but that's just me :D

Last edited:

Rikku

you're so mean! :@:@
i think they wont make 5th generation cuz they already have the god of pokemon and im gessing it will be the last pokemon ever made

Are you referring to arceus? No.Arceus is not the "god" of pokemon,It just created pokemon,and the pokedex didnt say that arceus IS the god of pokemon,some people may think that it is,but I dont think so.

As long as it's still making money, they'll probaly continue making Pokemon Games.

By the 5th gen I'd like to see a new type or two, (Possibly Reptile, or Light?) and a more in-depth combat system. (Not to change it, just to enhance the experience.)
As long as they come out with Pokemon games, i'll keep buying them. However i have a feeling Pokemon will end at the 5th Gen, although i'd like to see up to 1000 Pokemon.

Reptile may have the similar type with grass,or poison,but I have to agree with light type.I mean,maybe the eeveelution will plus another type,like a ghost type eeveelution or a light type.

Yeah,I think nintendo will make the 5th Gen.

Marik Ishtar's Raykazuka

Sky Dragon Blast!
I sure hope so I'd like new pokemons.

Pokémon is Nintendo's 2nd best moneymaker (Mario is the first). So why would the stop making new gens. Just cause they made a godlike thing? No. Who sais the legendarys of the next gen have to be higher in rank than those of the previous?

Just wait a bunch of years and we'll see.

AnimeAddict

Aura is with me.
As long as people are still buying it, and the companies are still making money off it,
then there will always be more pokemon.

KyogreKing

I'm back
yes because there are tens of thousands of plants, animals and mythologial beings to be used as pokemon for countless generations. not to mention new themes like ight and darkness.

BabyMunchy

Poke-Home
I am 14. I was born in 1994. And I LOVE Pokemon. I hope they bring out another generation. I have owned all English games (except crystal and PBR). If I was the makers of pokemon, I would alter the plot. Maybe 10 badges, The elite 6, maybe crossover with "mysims" by getting blueprints to build "pokemon-styled stuff" for a HOUSE not a DEN. Bring back the phone from Gold + Silver. Anyone like my ideas or have any of your own... Thanks!

BabyMunchy

Poke-Home
I am 14. I was born in 1994. And I LOVE Pokemon. I hope they bring out another generation. I have owned all English games (except crystal and PBR). If I was the makers of pokemon, I would alter the plot. Maybe 10 badges, The elite 6, maybe crossover with "mysims" by getting blueprints to build "pokemon-styled stuff" for a HOUSE not a DEN. Bring back the phone from Gold + Silver. Anyone like my ideas or have any of your own... Thanks!

BabyMunchy

Poke-Home
I like it

BabyMunchy

Poke-Home
I like it

BabyMunchy

Poke-Home
I like it

Murra Myrrh

First 5th Gen Shiny!
I think they will...I don't know the exact statistics, but I think the Pokemon title brings in almost as much money as Mario or Zelda does. I don't think Nintendo is really willing to let go of Pokemon just yet. Though I hope that IF they make a 5th gen they will maybe not have as many legends. It would be nice if they did...

AnimeAddict

Aura is with me.
I think they will...I don't know the exact statistics, but I think the Pokemon title brings in almost as much money as Mario or Zelda does. I don't think Nintendo is really willing to let go of Pokemon just yet.

If not more, with Games, Anime series, and a toy/ect... line.

Though I hope that IF they make a 5th gen they will maybe not have as many legends. It would be nice if they did...

I agree, the whole point of a legend is that its rare and something that doesn't come around often. Having to many makes any one seem not as special.

oneechan_20

There should be a 5. Hopefully no mistakes this time. They should combine all the best things about each region into one game. (Combine them all if they can :p . as if)

Status
Not open for further replies.