• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you think there will be a 5th generation of pokemon

do you think there will be a 5 generation of pokemon

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

junoir13

Junny Wanna Hug<3 x)
do you think there will be a 5 genration of pokemon

Frontier Brain B

I'm that good.
i think they wont make 5th generation cuz they already have the god of pokemon and im gessing it will be the last pokemon ever made

They'll find a way.
Diamond and Pearl are the best selling Pokemon games of all time. GameFREAK will be milking Pokemon for years to come, just as they did when Generation II was introduced.

Horoika1

<--Next Pokémon Hunt
I think they will, and I think it will be the last.

It sounds better to have 5 Generations of Pokemon, 4 sounds incomplete. End it at 5!

Cool_Trainer_Tyrone

Only Train The Best
i think they wont make 5th generation cuz they already have the god of pokemon and im gessing it will be the last pokemon ever made
People said that mew/mewtwo was the god of pokemon,then Ho OH, they may of made a GOD pokemon but that dosent mean they wont make any more pokemon.

red2000

Liger Zero!!!
Look I have Firm disposition against the 5, I really dont want another 139 pokemon or whatever, But I have to admitt it seems ineveitable

BlazikenGurl

Pik-eeeooow!
Yep they will.
It's kinda obvious, you know.

vhanix

Grass grower!
I guess they wont do 5th generation anymore, but of course it would be great if they will still work on the 5th gen, that would be sweet...

KetchupO

tωisted

Hejiru

Rev up those fryers
Nintendo: Pokemon gives us a boatload of money every day, and if we were to make more Pokemon games, we would make even more money! But let's not, just to piss the fans off.

AceTrainerTim

I'd Say They Will... But I Think Most Would Be New Evlevolutions And The New Ones Would Look Crazy... Even Some Pokemon In The 4th Gen Went A Little To Far In My Opinion.

I would say Its more than likey they're gonna make a 5th generation.
They've already got 4 generations haven't they? Although I'm not sure I can take another 15 dozen pokemon needing to be caught.
Isn't the current amount of pokemon you need to catch enough?

Last edited:

vhanix

Grass grower!
Well, I love the idea of knowing more Pokemon species but not the idea of catching other bunch of Pokemon generation, but still when you're playing this game you're not thinking of it.

vhanix

Grass grower!
Well, I love the idea of knowing more Pokemon species but not the idea of catching other bunch of Pokemon generation, but still when you're playing this game you're not thinking of it.

vhanix

Grass grower!

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i don't know, it's just a matter of waiting untill it's revealed i guess.
D/P & PBR is doing fine for now so i guess a 5th generation would be a waste of work for now.

Umbreon_13

well why not make a 5th generation they still need to make a Steel and a ghost and dragon evolutions for eevee and gamefreak would probly make more in one minute then i make in one year

Status
Not open for further replies.