• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do You Think There Will Be References?

Cackles

I see there being more Sinnoh references than Hoenn references. Hoenn is 3rd and possibly 5th gen material. Sinnoh and Johto are where it's at right now.

Silent Conversation

Chart obsessed wanker
I think there will be references to Sinnoh, because there were a whole bunch of references to Johto in Sinnoh.

eg. Cynthia giving you the SecretPotion, Jasmine appearing, the basement floor of Veilstone's deparment store mentioning they'll sold out of Rage Candy Bars

I think if they spent the time putting in small referneces about Johto in DPPt, they'll do it the other way around in HGSS.

There's references to Giovanni himself now!
So maybe we could get some more!
I think Cynthia will turn up :D

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
I don't think there will be any references, but there might be.

I don't think there will be any references, but there might be.

There's alway references, Johto made loads about Kanto, Hoenn made several references to Johto and Kanto, and a man Sinnoh made references to all 3 regions, and plus loads of other people mentioned the regions as well, and also Jasmine from Johto was in Sinnoh.

Feraligatr001

Silver Trainer
I think that Jasmine will appear at the Battle Frontier and she'll be the Frontier Brain, alongside Giavonni

Beastly

I'd like seeing Cynthia turning up in Cinawood at the place where you get the SecretPotion saying something like, "You never know when you'll need one of these" or something..

Maybe even see her at the daycare finding out her Pokemon laid an egg, and saying she wouldn't have the time to take care of it. I don't know.

I'm not very creative..
I'd just like to see a lot of references to things that took place in DPPt.

Tytus

Iron Islander
Jasmine is not going to leave. Gym Leaders don't leave. They stay in their gyms and rot away.

I'm assuming you mean she won't physically leave the game, because she obviously leaves as she turns up up Sunyshore City.

She might say she's going to go on a trip or something, but yes, I think she'll be in her gym for the entirety of HGSS, except when she's in the lighthouse of course.

Shneak

this is a Nessa x Sonia stan account ✨
I think that if there will be any refernces, it will be strongly an RSE remake.