• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do You Think There Will Be References?

Omastar ftw!

Ohhh...my head's spinning from all this talk!

I really hope that they include Jasmine leaving to Sinnoh.

lindsy95

FC: 4428-2451-8791
No, she just go BACK from sinnnoh, its mentoned in G/S I dont see her coming back then leaving after you get the meds for ampy.

ArcananShadow

Poke Wanderer
I would be crushed if they did that. Jasmine was my favorite gym leader and still is. Besides, Johto is my favorite region and I don't want Sinnoh messing with it.

drake13

Ryukishi
i wonder if we can go to the kanto region....i wonder.....

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
Jasmine came to Sinnoh. Perhaps a replacement is needed for the gym?

Bobby Frank JR

Mewy Christmas!
She probably has already returned or hasn't left in the remakes. I don't think they would replace her just cause she had a brief cameo.

Probably not. Just a thought.

I defiantly think there will be plenty of references to Sinnoh.

ElegyCity

Do we get ice cream?

I really can't imagine that they would leave Kanto out, afterall it was an integral part of the G/S/C experience. I'm actually hoping we get some expansion on the story in Kanto since there was little going on there. Hopefully they will open the safari zone up this time around as well.

Gonadios

I'm a loon.
I really can't imagine that they would leave Kanto out, afterall it was an integral part of the G/S/C experience. I'm actually hoping we get some expansion on the story in Kanto since there was little going on there. Hopefully they will open the safari zone up this time around as well.

Agreed. I really missed having the saf. zone and expanding or adding new story elements would be nice as well.

(s.i.e)

★skydragon★
i'm sure that there will be plenty of them, only i cannot tell what it will be yet.
personaly i hope cyrus will show his face once the remakes of G/C, i wouldn't care if he's taking a dump on a pidgeynest in the woods as long as he shows himself.

Last edited:

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod

....Not only is this not the place to mention something like that, it's not a very well thought out idea >.>

Jasmine came to Sinnoh. Perhaps a replacement is needed for the gym?

Absolutely not.

i'm sure that there will be plenty of them, only i cannot tell what it will be yet.
personaly i hope cyrus will show his face once the remakes of G/C, i wouldn't care if he's taking a dump on a pidgeynest in the woods as long as he shows himself.

Why would you want Cyrus to appear? It doesn't make any sense for him to be there.

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
The Jhoto series was before Sinnoh so in theory the Kanto birds should still be in Kanto. Since HGSS are just remakes of GSC then there should be no reason to remove them. It would mess up the time line.

but Jasmine could say she may want to visit other countrys in the future.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
The Jhoto series was before Sinnoh so in theory the Kanto birds should still be in Kanto. Since HGSS are just remakes of GSC then there should be no reason to remove them. It would mess up the time line.

but Jasmine could say she may want to visit other countrys in the future.

It's Johto, why do so many people not know this...? o_O

The Birds weren't even in G/S/C, sot here's no reason for them not to say why they went to Sinnoh (Which they could do, because as far as we know G/S/C takes place at the same time or just a bit before Sinnoh, and both are three years after Kanto so the Birds could have gone any time during those three years.) but there's no reason to say why either =/

Sobooboo

R U Happy 2?
I hope they don't have a substitue for Jasmine she was my favortie gym leader. I was thinking they may just reference the Red Gyarados, hopefully not though cause I want him to be in the games as well.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
I hope they don't have a substitue for Jasmine she was my favortie gym leader. I was thinking they may just reference the Red Gyarados, hopefully not though cause I want him to be in the games as well.

The Red Gyarados will be in the game for sure. There is no reason that they would remove him, it's a pivotal plot point.

Spriteman

Sometimes a bit rude
Am I the only one wondering what Red will be replaced by? Seeing as, now because of FR/LG, there are both boy and girl options, how will it work?

SQUIRTLETamer08

lower shiny ratio!
It's Johto, why do so many people not know this...? o_O

The Birds weren't even in G/S/C, sot here's no reason for them not to say why they went to Sinnoh (Which they could do, because as far as we know G/S/C takes place at the same time or just a bit before Sinnoh, and both are three years after Kanto so the Birds could have gone any time during those three years.) but there's no reason to say why either =/

Since when is sinnoh three years after kanto? is there any proof? If notthen who is to say that jhoto couldnt have happened before sinnoh. i dont recall that being mentioned in any games. Wouldn't it be kanto-jhoto-hoenn-sinnoh in cronological order?

It just seems pretty odd to go back to kanto and not see the legendaries made famous from it.

Hydrohs

安らかに眠ります、岩田さん。
Staff member
Super Mod
Am I the only one wondering what Red will be replaced by? Seeing as, now because of FR/LG, there are both boy and girl options, how will it work?

It will be Red again, that simple.

Since when is sinnoh three years after kanto? is there any proof? If notthen who is to say that jhoto couldnt have happened before sinnoh. i dont recall that being mentioned in any games. Wouldn't it be kanto-jhoto-hoenn-sinnoh in cronological order?

No, it is commonly accepted that Kanto and Hoenn take place around the same time because you do not need a Time Machine to trade between FR/LG and R/S/E. It is a device for trading between distant regions, implying they are still of the same time. G/S/C is known to happen three years after R/B/Y and in D/P/P at the very beginning the news story is on the Red Gyarados, so that would bee that D/P/P starts about halfway through G/S/C and by the time the D/P/P player gets to Sunnyshore Jasmine is there, having traveled from Johto because she likes to travel.

Nothing is said in the games except that Kanto and Johto are definitely 3 years apart, everything else has just been placed together with what we have.

ElegyCity

Do we get ice cream?

That thought crossed my mind as well but I doubt they would tak Red out just because they introduced a female in FR/LG. I personally don't think she will be included in the remake, but I guess they could always just throw her in as another trainer to battle.