• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think there's hope that Doryuzu will obey Iris

Status
Not open for further replies.

kickachu

Momentai!
It could in episode 30 or 45

Krizor

Evil Genius
Of course it's going to listen to her eventually.

It's pretty much a tradition at this point.

Last edited:

garfield15

Digi/Pokemon lover
Of course it is. Much like evolving Kibago to his final form, getting Doryuzuu to listen to her is part of her character arc...or whatever it's called.

Forretress Fan

Let's Go
I mean it's obvious that it will listen to Iris eventually. I mean why would they put a pokemon on a main characters team and never have it battle properly or listen to the trainer's commands. They want to center an episode around it, possible with Kibago being lost and hopefully it evolving. But it will learn to obey, was the question really necessary.

Isis-sama

Just thought I'd ask, but was there any clarification given as to how Iris got Doryuuzu? The episode pictures made how she got Kibago pretty clear but I'm still clueless about the mole. It doesn't seem like she'd be able to capture a Doryuuzu with Kibago's battling skills either.

Animorph

Bzzzap
I personally am thinking Doryuzu belongs to a certain Texan later in the game, but that's just me. *Gym leader ties methinks?*

paipr_christian

grass type fan.
I personally am thinking Doryuzu belongs to a certain Texan later in the game, but that's just me. *Gym leader ties methinks?*

i was thinking the same thing, like maybe a few gym leaders are trying to help prep her to take the place of that other guy. so she was sent to train with the mole as well as get some pokes of her own strong enough to be in a gym. if thats the case i think she could end up being an awesome character

BlueDragonfangirl

It will probaly be like Ash's Charizard, Iris will save it some how and it will realize that Iris cares about it and come to Iris rescue of whatever trouble there in.

ChaosMage

Izit cuz I is black?
I do wonder how the ground gym leader, who has Doryuuzu as his main pokemon, will be handled now that a main character has one too. Maybe he'll help Iris somehow, or a rivalry will develop between the two moles.

TsukiMirage

Rikudou Master
I could see Iris getting help with it when they reach the fifth gym. Maybe after Ash loses the gym battle, Iris could get some lessons while Ash goes off and trains.

Ash-kid

Ash-kid
Of course. Maybe it will happen very soon., because I don't believe she wont use it for so long from now, eventually the problem will be resolved.

No. 1 Machop Fan

I believe that if there's a filler saga it will obey during that.

Joe.

No, so she trades it to Ash.

I will not give up hope.

Adamo

I'm hoping obeys only to go train with yakon. that way it can star against ash in battle.

The only way i see it listening to her is if it evovled form the little mole and then stopped obeying her, hence why she doesnt want to rush her training with kibago.

Blaziryu

Eventually Doryuzu will obey Iris. That is after it get it's butt whooped badly & Iris treat it well enough that it will start obeying out of gratitude.

gliscor&yanmega

No it wont obey her, just like Charizard still doesn't obey Ash or Mamoswine doesn't obey Dawn. It's just going to keep disobeying her and never get any development.

Obvious sarcasm aside, of course it's going to obey her, the real question is what will Iris or whoever do to make it obey her. I'm hoping Ash helps her and she sees him in a new light and stops calling him a child. I see this happening much later though.

Status
Not open for further replies.