• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think they make a mistake by making Iris little brown?

Do you satisfied or disappointed with Iris' skin color?

• satisfied

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • disappointed

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

-Salamence-

Mods you can lock it if you want^^^
I think that the creators/writers or whoever they are, did a big mistake when the make Iris with a brown skin. The main girl was always with normal skin color, what the point of making her with brown skin?
I don't like it, you too?

Nacreous

Fire trainer
Why should it be a mistake?Does it bother you?I think she looks unique...stop being so superficial

Mewkachu

Sexuality is a cult.
I don't like the hair.

You make a good point, though.

I can predict the Jynx incident.

streetlightdsb

Uni hiatus
Suggesting dark skin is somehow "abnormal"? Oh dear. It doesn't matter in any capacity in the 21st century. Grow up.

Unless you're trolling us in which case well played sir.

ijea4444

I don't like the two options.

I am neither satisfied nor disappointed, I don't care.

EDIT:
Mods you can lock it if you want^^^
I think that the creators/writers or whoever they are, did a big mistake when the make Iris with a brown skin. The main girl was always with normal skin color, what the point of making her with brown skin?
I don't like it, you too?

Oh h*** no.

Teshub

Banned
They need some variety. Ash is tanned, so they made the new boy lighter. Dawn is light skinned, so they made Iris (new girl) tanned. Simple as that, just like how Max was younger. Otherwise it would not be so "interesting."

Mr. Joker

keep calm & carry on
I didn't know Teshub had an alt.

But on topic: Who gives a shi-?

Swine Trio

Bacon Lover
Dark Skin isn;t normal....*shoots self*

In the US white would be closer to abnormal, there are less whites than any other race.

S.Suikun

Thank you, SPPf! :)
In case you haven't noticed, freaking ASH is darker skinned than almost all characters in the anime.
This is absolutely pathetic, people, and I'm not even referring to the accusations of racism (although the Jynx comparison is pretty laughable). Rather, I'm referring to the entire debacle of making a huge deal about a freaking shade of tan. While I'm tempted to allow a new topic for discussion of Iris and Butler Boy's appearances since the other one was locked, I also see no reason why it wouldn't evolve into yet another skin tone argument.

Buh-bye for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.