• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think they should make a pokemon rpg for Wii?

AbsolutePwnage

The Lonely Weavile
I dont know if a thread has been make like this but if not I think its a good idea.

Do you think they should make a rpg on Wii like all the pokemon games for gameboy/ds. If they made one for Wii it could be (3d) which would be a realy cool game.

Instead of making a game where basicly all you can do is battle like pbr. Or like on pokemon xd and all that they make up a story for you to follow. I wish they would make a rpg like they do for gameboy and ds for Wii. Do you..?

??

Zerokku

Nonstop Breeder
Not personally. Ive always enjoyed handheld gaming and think thats where the brunt of the series should stay.

Besides the name wouldnt make as much sense. The name comes from Pocket Monsters and it has that name for a reason =/

AbsolutePwnage

The Lonely Weavile
Hmm yeah I guess you have a point there but still.

Zinimi

Yes, I like Snubbull
Not one like the ones on the GB/DS, but an RPG for the Wii would be sweet. I'm thinking something along the lines of XD, just for the Wii. You know, what they should've done with PBR. (>.>)

However, I think a lot of fun of the handheld style RPGs is just that, handheld. Bring them with you wherever you go, hence why there's so much to do with minimal graphical enhancements. A fancy Wii one would have a ton to do, but you'd only be able to play it at the TV, erasing a lot of the fun of the handheld RPGs. Also, it'd make trading between people nearby you a lot more complicated than it needs to be, not to mention the lack of going to events, since the event Pokemon wouldn't be rare at all if they were just distributed to anyone via wi-fi.

SudowoodoGuy

Yeah, they should make it the orange leauge.

AbsolutePwnage

The Lonely Weavile
Yeah..it is kind of cool to be able to bring them where ever you want and to have them on the handheld. Yeah its pretty cool.

PokeFreak001

Queen of Ice
Maybe but it depends they have to work on the hand holds first before doing a big change like that IMO and as long as they don't redo the same type of thing like in past 3D games for Wii and Game Cube then maybe

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Of course! Every Hard-Core Pokémon Fan wants one! ^.~

...I highly doubt they'll make one, though. I even have more doubts about it being based off Orre again like XD and Colliseum was.

Nevertheless, it'll always be a dream.

~Piekid

AbsolutePwnage

The Lonely Weavile
I just thought it would be cool to play it on the big screen in 3d.

AbsolutePwnage

The Lonely Weavile
Yeah thats what im thinking. I wish they would have did something good with the First pokemon game for Wii but then they came out with pbr... >.>

If they do make a real Pokemon game for the Wii, I'd like to see a better fighting style. Like, taking control of the Pokemon and playing the battles like a fighting game.

Shaman

OMG itZ pikablu!!1!1
Yeah I WISH an MMORPG would happen, but it's VEEEERY unlikely. However, if it had a monthly subscription, not unlike WoW, maybe it could occur, as Nintendo loves to make money!

Even then, considering Nintendo is still obsessed with this "Friend Code" junk, an MMO for ANYTHING is highly unlikely.... >_>

Yes I agree, a 3d RPG would be amazing, and if it was a Johto remake and all the Johto fans finally shut up, it would kill two birds with one stone.

Off Topic:1000 POSTS!

Littercube

Haywire
I would love an RPG for the Wii. Another Colosseum/XD would be great.

As long as they actually gave you the ability to catch wild Pokemon and travel from place to place on foot, instead of skipping to different towns on a vehicle, it would be brilliant.

-Littercube-

AbsolutePwnage

The Lonely Weavile
I would love an RPG for the Wii. Another Colosseum/XD would be great.

As long as they actually gave you the ability to catch wild Pokemon and travel from place to place on foot, instead of skipping to different towns on a vehicle, it would be brilliant.

-Littercube-

Yeah i know rite. I want to walk to the town not ride a little scooter thing..

If they made a Wii RPG, I would want it to have you travel though all the regions [including Orange and Sevii Islands] and have a huge story. It would be like WoW, just Pokemon-themed and hopefully cheaper.

AbsolutePwnage

The Lonely Weavile
Yeah ive always wanted to explore the Orange and Sevii islands.