• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think they should remove the four move cap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilikus

Aqua Boogie
I've been thinking really that even though it's good that the anime is following the games closer, it would be better if they removed the four move cap.I will admit that Pokemon do occasionally use more than four attacks, but never the main casts Pokemon.It would certainly make battles more interesting if Pokemon used more attacks in battle.Maybe just raise the cap to six?

Anyways, discuss.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
It's more " Four Attacks Per Battle " then " Four Attacks Period ".

Anyway I'm for it long as we don't have anymore Pokemon like Classic Charizard who had a new attack for every occasion running around.

Indragon

Back in the USSR
Well...there's not supposed to be a cap, really. It didn't exist initially, and it shouldn't anymore either. So, yes, they should remove it.

Anyway I'm for it long as we don't have anymore Pokemon like Classic Charizard who had a new attack for every occasion running around.

But that's just awesome! 8D

DigitalUpkeep

I make no sense.
Honestly, I'm fine with the four move cap if they have a decent reason for it. As it stands now, it seems like there is no cap, but a Pokemon works most on four of its moves, and those are the ones they use in battle. Why would Satoshi's Pikachu use, say, Agility, if it hasn't in over 200 episodes?

I feel the same way about the six Pokemon limit, but oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.