• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you think they'll show off the Carnival Aspects of Nimbasa City?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aegon

I think we might see a Soccer Connoisseur in Cilan at Nimbasa City.
Haha! Soccer Connoisseur Cilan Appears! Nimbasa City Panic! I can definitely see that happening.

I'd like the Nimbasa arc to take seven or eight episodes, time to show off Elesa, Nimbasa City, N, Pokémon Musicals, Bianca and the Gym battle. I'd really like for there to be major carnival aspect to the city, with ferris wheels and Pokémon-themed rides galore.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Haha! Soccer Connoisseur Cilan Appears! Nimbasa City Panic! I can definitely see that happening.

I'd like the Nimbasa arc to take seven or eight episodes, time to show off Elesa, Nimbasa City, N, Pokémon Musicals, Bianca and the Gym battle. I'd really like for there to be major carnival aspect to the city, with ferris wheels and Pokémon-themed rides galore.

Not 7 or 8. Maybe 6 at most, just because, still a lot, just that it shows off, about just as much.

ijea4444

8 episodes is two months... and if each is episode is about 25 minutes, thats 200 minutes...

I can see them staying there for a while but 8 episodes no. 3-4 episodes is probably the maxmium they'll spend there, and 5 if there is a gym rematch.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
8 episodes is two months... and if each is episode is about 25 minutes, thats 200 minutes...

I can see them staying there for a while but 8 episodes no. 3-4 episodes is probably the maxmium they'll spend there, and 5 if there is a gym rematch.

Possibly 6, just because there is so much in Raimon City.

Graham Aker

Yeah, disregarding the the Brawly gym battle I don't see them spending that long in Nimbasa city. I's day a 4-5 episode arc would be enough.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Yeah, disregarding the the Brawly gym battle I don't see them spending that long in Nimbasa city. I's day a 4-5 episode arc would be enough.

At most six, just to waste time.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
Well I do see them dragging Nimbasa city out, since the next gym is so close in proximity to the 4th gym.

Yeah. But no more than 6 episodes, and 10 episodes between the Nimbasa Gym battle and Driftveil battle.

TheEpicGoomba

I want it too. Maybe Nimbasa could be a big Arc and show everything. If they don't show N I won't be very happy,Seeing Alder in person would be cool too.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
I don't see why it would take 10 episodes to get to Driftveil. Especially since all Elesa/Clay has to do is lower the bridge for them.

Maybe 10 at the most. I'm thinking 5 or so.

Eternal Darkness

Eternal Evil
5 would make more sense. Then we could have the usual 15 or so before the next gym, since it's a good little ways off from Driftveil IIRC.

Through a cave and such.

I can see it now,

Nimbasa Gym to Driftveil Gym=5 episodes 47 to 50
Driftveil Gym to Mistralton Gym=15 episodes 62 to 65
Mistralton Gym to Iccirus Gym=5-10 episodes 67 to 75
Iccirus Gym to 8th Gym=10 episodes 77 to 85
8th Gym to League=5 episodes 82 to 90

BNVshark

Follower of Cilan
You guys are forgetting Anvil Town, I'm sure they'll spend an ep or two there for training or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.