• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you train your pokemon evenly?

Speed

I kept them even until my starter leveled up 10x faster so I got him to lvl 100 and I have a mid lvl member which between my starter and everyone else

sportastephanie

Undefeated Trainer
I am not fair with my leveling. My first pokemon I get from the Professor I train more than any other pokemon, then I have one or two more that get trained as well.

Maru90

POCKET MEN ANYONE?
My started is always the strongest by a few levels but the rest of my pokemon in my team are trained evenly.

i always have one (2 max) that's atleast 5-6 more levels up than the others. may it be the reason that i'm trying to evolve one [eg. i have all lv50 but i use (say) shelgon, therefore he eventually gets to be at a level 55 salamence], that the pokemon in question is one of my favourites, or that the pokemon is weak and needs to be at a high level to be of any use to me.
then again. . . if I bring a weaker level one into my active party, i get the whole party to an equal level and only train that weak one.

groundonman

the dark shadows >:D
i train my pokemon equaly to each over but there will come a time where a pokemon faints,i have problems with a gym or i just feel confident with one of my pokemon and ill train it till it will overcome the problem or others.ill go back on the game getting ready to battle gym again play ruby and see that i have a lvl 65 blaziken and lvl 30 pokemon and think "hows that possible its proberly a glitch"and remember id stayed up all night forgetting my skarmory and training my blaziken .ive spent about a year getting them back to their original equality.i usualy catch an abra so its even harder to get them the same

PsychedelicJellyfish

formerly R. New
Generally my starter gets a ridiculous number of levels ahead of the rest of my team, which is mostly just composed of HM slaves and filler. Once I've beaten the League, then I start to even out the levels, as well actually constructing a half-decent team.

Blazestarre

For most of my games, I've just really focused on my starter unless I want to evolve something. Lately, though, I've been trying to train a more even team. I have about six to ten pokemon that I really try to focus on and I try to get a variety of types.

Every time I restart, I promise to keep them even, but I never manage. I'll spend ages training 1 pokemon, then I can't be bothered to train the other.

Champion Shirona

When i played Emerald,i always train them in overleveled and some underleveled on daycare..

trade_me_for_a_celebi

Training to beat Red
I always had my starter at least 5-10 levels higher than the rest. In my Diamond though, I have my mains all at lvl 65.. to train again once on SoulSilver so they all level up faster lol.. no patience here

no i don't train evenly. I get to the elite four and train my pokemon to get the ones I wanted but didn't feel like training at the time

Viridian's Yellow

Mmm~♪ Hmm~♪
no,i always keep my starter highest

KGB13

Man of Mystery
Yes, I always keep a team of 6 pokemon all on the same level and I rotate them every time one goes up a level.