• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use a wheelchair or do you not use a wheelchair?

Do you use a wheelchair?

• Total voters

Quintsa

Roblox FTW
I am interested to know if your a parapalegic or if you can walk without any problems. Type in what you voted for.

HoundoomMR

Second Sage of Water
I don't need a wheechair

treespyro

Vintage much?
Broken leg. So I have before.

Gelatino95

Not a tool
One time I fainted while waiting in line to get a swine flu vaccine. I got a free chicken sandwich and I got to ride in a wheelchair for the rest of the wait. SUCCESS

Loco4Treecko

But will it blend?
The only time I was ever in a wheelchair was when I was being wheeled out from eye surgeries. But other than that, no. I walk/march/run just fine

7 tyranitars

Nope, luckily never had to use one either.

Flame Mistress

Only time I ever needed a wheelchair was when I was being wheeled into and out from an operation. Otherwise, no, I don't need a wheelchair, but sometimes I mess around with this random wheelchair in our church like practically everyone does.

Angeltripper

♥ Ace ♥
I might be in a wheelchair...everything I say is a lie...truth is, I'm in a wheel chair but I'm perfectly fine