• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use Audino to train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krypto_420

I don't use them as often as I should, but when the grass occasionally shakes, yeah I'll visit it (and usually im upset because it turns out to be an Emolga!)

yeah i was training a rioulu last night(not thinking it had to be day time to evolve) and emolgas kept K'Oing my preciase;448;

Celestial Moth

Guardian of the Tree of Time
Hell to the AudiNO. I just slap a luckyegg on them and switch in switch out them while traing at the elite 4.
At lvl 60-70 when they can fight back i take of the egg and replace it with a Choice item and dominate.

Bananarama

The light is coming
Honestly, yes. Yes I do.

Near the beginning, I used to only train my starter. Then Audino was created. Now my team is usually 10+ levels above the Gym Leaders.

Rakansen

ラルフ
They're helpful for levelling up Pokémon before the Elite Four, but once I beat the Elite Four I usually just go there and give the Pokémon I want to level up an Exp. Share (or Lucky Egg if they're strong enough) and just fight the Elite Four leaders.

Sealotic

Yes I do, it's faster like that when they are the only or almost the only pokemon who appears in this special grass. It's also nice when they Heal pulse you... stupid pinky pokemon !

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Always. In the game, I don't know where I would be if Audino wasn't there to help me in my training. They are very useful, and, comined with the Lucky Egg, it's more a part of pleasure than before (c.f. : Diamond and Sapphire..., damn it was long).

Last edited:

Arcamenel

Shiny Hunter
I honestly didn't do it a lot in either White or White 2 until after the Elite Four when I wanted to level up already EV trained Pokemon. The gym leaders were really easy in White 2 so I didn't have to do much training beforehand, and even won using freshly caught untrained Pokemon for a few gyms.

xEryChan

Demon Child
Heck yeah, you get so much experience from them.

Although when I was hunting for an Emolga, so many of them popped up and it was so annoying.

Sealotic

Always. In the game, I don't know where I should be if Audino wasn't there to help me in my training. They are very useful, and, comined with the Lucky Egg, it's more a part of pleasure than before (c.f. : Diamond and Sapphire..., damn it was long).

This is the pure truth ! :(
After having finish the Black version, the other werehard to restart... even if I like to train !

Estellise

peachy
I only use Audino to train if I'm trying to get a Poke to level 100 quickly-- otherwise, I ignore the patches.

Earendil

I would like to, but I usually don't run into enough of them to make it worthwhile.

Zerrah.

Got it memorized?
I feel so bad the amount of Audino I take out in order to quickly train up Pokemon. In B2W2 it was even worse, because "Audino Training" was so much faster than just getting a bunch of random encounters. I would usually train this way while doing something else like watching a movie or something because if you put plug in headphones and have only one headphone in, you can hear the rustle of the grass. I didn't know if movement caused it to rustle or not, so I would move my character absentmindedly while the other hand was using my laptop or something. XD

LexSuicune

Feraligatr Master
I've slain dozens, fat, pink bodies are piled up all over Unova.

I have no shame in saying it, my game is decorated with their curled little ears, I slice'em up for good luck after I KO'em.

Zetta7

Yes I do! But I didn't know they were that useful when I played through my my black version :/
Only found out after I beat the e4 ...
But for my white 2 definitely used them lots especially before e4

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
NO I hate audino's

Status
Not open for further replies.