• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use Audino to train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada

Banned
Nah. I just faint everything I see. Besides, overlevelling my pokemon makes the game boring for me.

ThrowTheBricks

Brick Thrower Mike
When i level a pokemon, i just have it hold a lucky egg, and then go first in a patch of shaking grass, and well, you know make it faint by switching to a stronger one. But if it got strong enough, like level 40 and fighting a level 53 audino, id give it X def, and then fight.

Aquanova

Yes, this is the most useful way to level up in these games since the exp system changed >.> I found a shiny Audino in White this way even.

Tenilius

I love the Audino method of training, it's a great way to level up a hatched Pokemon to ~30 quickly in just 1-2 battles.

Yea its a really effective way to level up, especially if your training a low level pokemon. Also its a great way to hp ev train along with pokerus/macho brace.

Yes, they're perfect for training Fighting-Types, like Timburr and Machop!

AuroriumX

The Interceptor
They offer the best exp so I can not see why you wouldn't want to level up battling wild Audino (unless you want leveling up to be more challenging).

bro

Cool story bro
Yep, whenever I'm in need of training, I just hunt down Audinos. ;080;

☭Azimuth_055☣

Thou enraged?
I kill every audino that stand in my way. All for the yummy experience.

Chandelurefan1

Audino- Living Punchbag, I use this a lot as it is an easy method of training especially since in B/W you can't rematch normal trainers.

silverhusky99

Novice Shiny Hunter
They're great with the lucky egg.

MidnightFennekin

Unwashed skank
You'd be crazy not too -_-

With Lucy Egg, it's practically near-free EXP.

Except when they use Attract and kill you main Poke on a Nuzlocke. (R.I.P Teppa Tepig :'( )

worldwaker

Elebug disaproves
not really,i just seem them as bonus,to level up,slap on a lucky egg and go.to.town.

mjunior3

Link Jokers!
I usually only train on Audinos in the 5-20 Lv. range in the beginning of the game. I don't go looking for any after that or post-game (usually). I only do that when I'm training psudeo-legendaries

Pokemonspecialgerman

I used them for a while but it's better to train dv Pokemon in the nimbasa city sport stadium first (to get free vitamins ect) and buy free level ups in your join avenue after it reached level 50-60+. So I stopped caring about Audino after the main story.

Status
Not open for further replies.