• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use Audino to train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ToeyJoey

The Count
Used them to farm Exp. until Level 100... Especially easy with ghost Pokemon because it can't hurt them...

AceOfSpadez

I Am The Law
I used them to level grind in BW and BW2.

Swagsire

Oh yeah. Great for hp EV's and fast exp! Qwaa ;195;

dirkac

I smash your Boxes.
Yup.

Although I also use the Big Stadium, Little Court, Royal Unova, and Pokémon League, and in B2W2 the Black Tower/White Treehollow too.

snivy trainer

Driving myself batty
I do. Mainly to keep each member of my team at a somewhat equal level. Otherwise I find that the trainers will train my team up to the levels I need. B/W/B2/W2 didn't have the VS Seeker, so we got Audino. I usually use it after the first gym (when they first appear) and only need them again usually around Clay. Then it's up to Drayden if it's BW2.

Arcos

Umbreon Master
I always use a lucky egg on the Pokemon I want to train. I don't HUNT for Audino but when i find them i use them for exp. I don't battle competitively on DS so i use the Audino for exp.

fairytrainer

Laverre Gym Leader
Yes, but I feel bad because they're so cute.

Royal_Qeca

Pokémon Blue
Yes, I do. Audino is really useful and I feel it doesn't get the love it deserves since it has some friendly moves and yet we attack it without caring. :(

SBaby

Dungeon Master
Except when they use Attract and kill you main Poke on a Nuzlocke. (R.I.P Teppa Tepig :'( )

That's why I use A-Team rules instead. With that, you can at least revive your Pokémon if they go down.

Anyway, Audino is amazing for the XP it gives, as well as the ease of getting them to appear. I'm actually surprised they haven't all been hunted to extinction yet.

OshyHikari

c l a r i t y
Yeah I do fight Audino for training, they helped my team reach a decent level very quickly and not to mention how easy it is to get shaking grass to trigger.

TheEliteEmpoleon

Yeah, but usually only during a playthrough. After I've beaten the game, I prefer the sports areas in Nimbasa City.

Mr. L 500

YOOM-TAH!
I use them to train when I see one, but I don't go looking specifically for them. By the time you're a high rank, wild Pokemon in general don't give you much exp, so I normally train against other trainers to level up at higher ranks.

0danmaster0

yes, but if one doesn't appear for ages I just go in the grass and fight regular pokes lol.

Nion

Passionate Trainer
Is fighting them faster than the Elite Four? I always use the Elite Four to train.

Status
Not open for further replies.