• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use Audino to train?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sempiternal

Temptation
I really didn't use Audino as much as I should have. The only times I did, was when the grass was shaking but I usually just trained my pokemon at the Elite Four or else where.

Astinus

I do. Whenever I need to do some training, I spend the time running around to generate a patch of shaking grass just to fight Audino.

YES! And let me tell you, once I get the 3DS-compatable AR, I'm getting the team I want, buffing them up with the drinks and wings, Rare Candy-ing them to about Lv.15, smacking down Cheren, and using Lucky Egg + Audino from that point on for my training. Because honestly, until you get it the legit way (WAY TOO LONG, IMO) level grinding Audino is tiresome, more so from pre - Bolt Badge to pre - Jet Badge. Not only did I NOT encounter Audino that often, which kept hitting me with Attract and Nature Power, 98% of the time, putting me to Sleep, I couldn't run from the battles against Roserade/Vespiquen/Whimsicott, I kept having to fight the Breeder, and tbh, that was ANNOYING!!

Status
Not open for further replies.