• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use legendaries?

Do you use legendaries for finishing the game?

• Yes

Votes: 11 22.4%
  • No

Votes: 38 77.6%

• Total voters

Archstaraptor

Team Builder / RMT
Nope-I wish the legendary battles were more challenging and enjoyable though.

I personally prefer the satisfaction of sweeping my opponent's team with a pichu, rather than picking up a cheap victory with a Lugia: it doesn't feel as deserved as the latter,and just makes enemies of opponents.

The ubers tier reamins enjoyable, however.Raw power vs raw power-what's to hate?

@Macklin-Giratina's easily one of the best legendaries out there!

Last edited:

Lunafreya Nox Fleuret

Don't look here.
Yeah I ev train them and use them for fun. Maybe if somebody wants to have a Uber battle I will use them. I always use Terrakion and most trio legends though.