• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use monotypes?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scot_82

Shiny Hunter
Well I started an Electric run on Diamond. It's been fun, but I am going to be limited to Shinx and Pachirisu for a while. Rotom some point after that, but there isn't really a lot of options. Maybe I should switch to Grass.

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I don't use monotypes, but I've considered making a monotype team before just for the fun of it.

...in which case it would be Treecko Male, Treecko Female, Grovyle Male, Grovyle Female, Sceptile Male, and Sceptile Female.

Ytterbium70

DIE PEOPLE
Well, i am just about finished with my first complete monotype using only water in soul silver. the hardest part was getting the kingdra to fight clair.

BJPalmer85

Well I started an Electric run on Diamond. It's been fun, but I am going to be limited to Shinx and Pachirisu for a while. Rotom some point after that, but there isn't really a lot of options. Maybe I should switch to Grass.

have someone trade over a magnemite, always a good option.

B

Keera

Eeveelution Fanatic
I haven't yet, but I'm starting one. When I do my playthrough of the game, I always use a balance team. Then after the game's over, I'll train a monotype team or something. This is my first one, actually, haha. I'm working on a fire team right now ^^

swedefish

Grass Trainer
I have a mono grass team and planning on making a mono poison or bug team on BW2 (still on White).

moneylesswario

Gone But Not Forgotten
I started a Normal run on SoulSilver.

No points for guessing who my main Pokemon is.

!jirachi!

3/4 dead...
no but I used to.
my first competitetive was a mono rock team :p

Durbe

I'm tired
Not in the main game, but I've tried monotype Flying teams in both Competitive and challenging the Elite Four/anything after that.

Scot_82

Shiny Hunter
Had to switch from Electric to Psychic on my Diamond monotype run. The only options for quite a while were Shinx/Luxio/Luxray and Pachirisu. Psychic should be better since I can get Abra/Meditite/Chingling pretty quickly.

lavulin

I have a semi- mono type team( because I still use my starter and a Cinncino) . I have Dragon team. I love my dragons so much! <3 Reshiram, Zekrom, Dragonite and Hydreigon. I would probably try to become a dragon master in anime. XD

Chewiana Jones

Dunsparciologist
I once did a three-type rock/ground/steel "sandstorm" run on Pokemon Emerald (though Aggron ended up being my only steel type, so you could call it a rock/ground run if you discount the time when I had a Skarmory on my team for all of thirty minutes). My final team was Swampert (Troy)/Aggron (Alexandria)/Flygon (Memphis)/Armaldo (Jericho)/Camerupt (Pompeii)/Solrock (Delphi), and I ditched Kyoto the Nincada (couldn't evolve it), Prague the Geodude (or maybe it was a Graveler...), and Toledo the Skarmory (after spending so much time catching one, too!)

Status
Not open for further replies.