• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use the extra Serebiiforums Website Skins?

Sceptile Master

Survivor of the Great Avatar Depression
I use the original, green one. Maybe it's cuz I'm used to it, but I like this one the best.

(Aslo, I was just eating some pringles, the Xtreme Ragin' Cajun ones, yum.)

yoshi1990

Yoshi Trainer
I didn't know there where more than one.. how do we access this feature?
To access this feature go to the bottom of any page and on the bottom left corner you will see the words serebii.net V9.0 with an arrow next to them. click the arrow. The rest should be pretty self explanatory.

Last edited:

Pikawho?

(five15)
I stick to the original one. Green has always been my favorite color so it's a no brainer. It's pleasing to the eyes as well so...

I tried different skins back in the day, but my eyes got raped by someone's multi-colored post cause it didn't blend well with the skin. So I just stick to the plain and simple one. lol

Nitro123 (PG)

Needs a user title
I have the Ice Type one, which goes perfectly with my Suicune avatar.

Arceusdude222

Reshiram, anyone?
I'm using the Dragyn-Type skin, was using Diamon/Pearl Skin till a few weeks ago, now if they had a Mass Effect 2 skin.. lol, jkjk.

AceTrainerKC

I choose you! Snivy!
I use the flying one, easy to read

Luxrayess

Sound(?) asleep...
The Dark Type skin is my choice. It makes everything easy to read, and pictures and (most) colors of text look good on it.

Skydra

Yes, namely the Dragon Type skin, because the colors in Dragon type don't hurt my eyes and Dragon is my favorite type. Some others are better than the original too but I am used to this one.