• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use the Red Gyarados?

deoxysdude94

Meme Historian
it's awesome, but it was an HM slave. I started with totodile.

cookies kill you

Like a boss
i use my own red gyrados that i caught in a different game but no not the ss hg gyrados its just my hm slave

CasteliaUmbreon

Castelia's Finest
The Red Gyardos was my surfer and my traveler for waterfalls, I didn't level it up much though I think it only made it to the 30's~

I Sred until I got an adamant one, which I Eved and gave to a friend (along with a pktopia electrivire) for an online team... have a jolly one and a second electrivire still.

I've never been much of a Gyarados fan personally.

Ditto123

~Word~
I don't. I keep it like a trophey

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
I did. I just never knew about lapras the first time I played. It was the only other strong water pokemon I knew of. I picked cyndaquil btw so don't tell me feraligatr is better...

DarthVader

I will generally use it as a team member when playing through GSCHGSS; it even learns "Ice Fang" which is effective against Lance.

I usually catch Red Gyarados, but I never use it. I will, however, use one for an upcoming Scramble Challenge that I'm going to attempt after asking for challenges on another site a month ago...If that counts...So It'll be interesting to see if it really is useful.

AwesomeSauce117

Nostalgia Addict
Used it as my Whirlpooler and a trophy. I started with Totodile so I didn't need Gyarados really.

KeshanAmare

The Dark Shadow
I caught him, and used him to beat the Elite Four. Didn't use him after that.

Nope. Didn't use it.
I didn't even catch it until after I had the E4 beaten.

Cruisin'

Used to always train it back in tha day, but not anymore. I got tired of training gyarados.

Every game i usualy get one for my team. FireRed, Emerald, Platinum, all of my old teams on these games had gyarados. I need to get platinum back...

Hiro__

∞Melancholy∞
I would, but there are other water types I like more, like Starmie and Lanturn, and I generally can get those before I get to the Gyarados so... I don't...

Kaz~

Banned
Goes straight to the box!