• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use the Red Gyarados?

Randomness

He is already here.
only for the storyline before kanto...then its all for the battle frontier

Aquarelle

Staff member
I don't use it on my team, but I do use it as an HM slave sometimes, usually for Whirlpool.

MegaMew2

5th Gen still sucks.
Of course I use the red Gyarados...
...As an HM slave... :p

Lau

★ Go, Rai!! ★
I've it stored in my shiny box... because I already have Crappi, my Feraligatr for Surf and Waterfall :p And I don't like Gyarados a lot, I prefer other Water-types e.e

pokemon player

Sylveon, tho.
Never used it probably never will because I rarely use pokemon that arent from that region.

Larry

I happened to get an Adamant one and was stupid enough to use it in my in-game team rather than save it to EV.

NorthernLord

Meh... Used it on my first HG playthrough. Never gonna use it again.

SoopahScizor

The Master of Scizor
Im like screw it. I only taught it whirlpool. I didnt want my traded Feraligatr to learn it. (My starter was Cyndaquil. My friend has 5 lvl 10 totodiles, so he gave one to me.)

lovelychu

Let's Eat!
Tried it on my first run, but second time through switched to lapras.

This decision made the last gym and champion a total breeze.

rovert

Exploding Biscuits!!
No. Not yet anyways. I SRed for a +attack -defense one and it took like 50 times. I don't know how many times I got +sp. attack -attack! That completely ruins the purpose.

Anyways, I am going to EV train it and get perfect attack, good sp. attack, and decent speed. I don't need it this time around cuz I have a Feraligatr on my team :)

! Inferno Lord Z

Rawr. Me scary Resh.
I used it in battle as much as I could, since I pretty much knew it was the only shiny I'd ever get (and it was, actually. I am unlucky).

pyroecstacy

Swagmaster
i hate this dumb "shiny" gyrados... it was pointless to put it in the game.....
it makes nobody want a shiny gyrados... a shiny magikarp is WAY better

CrisPi

Straight to the box it went.

shotdown911

Pokemon Dealer
Red Gyarados is just a trophy to me.