• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use the Red Gyarados?

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
nope it just a shiny that is in the game to amuse us that's all

KrookodilePwner

Just go STEEL hard!
No I did not ever use one.

Zoruagible

Lover of underrated characters
I used him to fight TR, then he became a HM slave

The Unknown Twinkie

Lilligant is so cute
Yea I use it, He is part of my team^^

thejt

Everyday Im Shufflin
I had no clue it was shiny until 2 months before Black and white came out -__-
But I did train it to level 100 in Gold, Silver, HG, and SS.

Richelle

The Girl On Fire
I don't. I raised my own before I caught it. haha

Lance The Champ

The Aura Guardian
I just caught it and put it in the box... I just keep special pokemon, dont train them

Ballistic Buizel

caught shiny lati@s
I useD mine. Sometimes take him out still. The problem is he's timid :p level 58.

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free
no because it's the only shiny you can encounter easily and it's way too overrated

Kutie Pie

"It is my destiny."
Pfft, no. I caught it just because. I do plan on raising all of my Pokémon eventually, so one day I'll get around to using my Gyarados. Since the happiness levels remain the same when put in the PC, I don't have to worry about any of my team disliking me when I bring them out again.

PokeTrainerJay

High in the Sky
Nah I never use the Red Gyarados. Not really keen on Red Gyarados or Gyarados itself. Just left it in my box and carried on.