• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you use vpn?

Hi there. As we see 2020 brought the worst we could even expect - covid19. A lot of stuff has been changed, including my job. I was moved to work remotely for some time. Is there anybody with similar situation? I am wonder do I need vpn to work remotely?

I think yes. But you should not use free VPN, as they very often record all your logs.
Yeah. I've heard about something like that before. But I'm not sure every single vpn app records data and logs so I check this info and reviews https://veepn.com/ about vpn's before buying any of them. That helps me a lot in choosing

Last edited:

Moonligh

Yeah. I've heard about something like that before. But I'm not sure every single vpn app records data and logs so I check this info and reviews about vpn's before buying any of them. That helps me a lot in choosing

Nowadays almost any software records data about you.

SatoSereFan224888

Sure do. Been using different ones for the past 5 years. Just switched to NordVPN yesterday.

Gamzee Makara

Flirtin' With Disaster
Any brand-name VPN has been cracked by the Dark Web, so you need something made customized to your needs on the Dark Web to be truly secure.