1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. We're currently having an issue where e-mails sent to gmail accounts are not going through and are bouncing back. We're currently working to resolve this matter and apologise for any inconvenience
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  4. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

Do you usually put the Red/Blue starters on your team in Yellow?

Discussion in 'Pokémon Generation I & II Discussion' started by PineapplePizza, Jan 4, 2019.

1. PineapplePizza

PineapplePizza Well-Known Member

It always seems like a given whenever anyone plays Yellow to pick up all 3 Kanto starters. I've seen a lot of fans online usually cite the ability to do so as their reason for liking Yellow over Red and Blue. And I find myself usually getting all 3 of them on my team but I don't know this current play through I'm doing I end up boxing Bulbasaur and Squirtle in favor of Exegguctor and Kingler respectively. I have a level 39 Charmeleon right now but I'm thinking of switching that out for a Growlithe at Cinnabar and evolving it into Arcanine.