• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you want a pokedex?

You want a proper pokedex in Battle Revolution?

• Yes!

Votes: 90 86.5%
  • No!

Votes: 6 5.8%
  • I want the old gadget!

Votes: 4 3.8%
  • I want none of them!

Votes: 4 3.8%

• Total voters

Ex_Mightyena

Mightyena Master
Does anyone want a pokedex for Pokemon Battle Revolution?

I just like a pokedex I guess...

Like Well I dont care what they do aslong as they get rid of Whatever we used to have.

C

Cloudragon

yes, I want a pokédex! think it was rather stupid to not have one in Colloseum (and probably not XD either) but I hope you still can use the other gadget, maybe innstalled in the pokédex. I loved the zooming/viewing Pokémon thingie on Colloseum! :D

shadowofdreams

SEXAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
it sounds okay to bring back the pokedex.

Kaimorse

No, I believe the Pokédex should be in handheld games only. The main object of games like Collo/XD is to make something different from the 2D games. Something clever and new should be incorperated into the game.

D

DarkQuilava

I hope they'll do that, but perhaps it will be something like PDA.

DJ-Will

Twilight of Aquarius
A Pokedex would be nice, but what I really what is for the Pokemon to be listed in numerical order, rather than alphabetical.

Comray001

IMMA FIRIN MEH LAZOR
No pokedex plz!!!!! I liked the P*DA. You could recieve mail from your friends.

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Comray001 said:
I want a mix of both. Pokemon data(full data) and mail but better like they can respond to your mail and ask for battles like GSC

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Comray001 said:
I want a mix of both. Pokemon data(full data) and mail but better like they can respond to your mail and ask for battles like GSC

FireTrainer92

The Point of Origin
Comray001 said:

Shrike Flamestar

Video Game Addict
It wouldn’t have made sense to have had one in Colosseum and XD; you’re not trying to “catch them all” in those games, you’re trying to stop Cipher and free all the Shadow Pokémon. Truthfully, neither Michael nor Wes is even a true, journeying trainer so where would they have gotten one from anyway?

If the story mode of PBR uses shadow Pokémon again (which will be likely if it’s made by Genius Sonority) putting more Pokédex like functionality into the Shadow Monitor feature of the P.D.A. (considering it was in both “shadow” games, it’s likely it will be in a third one) would be a good idea, though.

Kikas123

What 'bout My Star?
I personally hoping for a game like Stadium, with rentals, so there would be no need for the old Dex, but who cares what some nerd thinks?

Watergod

Master of mositure
No, not really. It would just mean I'd have to trade loads more of my Pokemon between games to complete another Pokedex. Just keep the Pokedexes in the hand-held games for me.