1. We have moved to a new forum system. All your posts and data should have transferred over. Welcome, to the new Serebii Forums. Details here
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
    Dismiss Notice
  3. If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
    Dismiss Notice

do you want mystery dungeon explorers of sky?

Discussion in 'Mystery Dungeon (Hidden)' started by typhloson, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sailor Saturn

Sailor Saturn Master of Silence

Got it! I did cheat the questions a little bit and said I was a boy. I didn't get Riolu, but I got...Shinx! I was happy with that, so I didn't re-start, just chose Riolu as my partner. So far have just gone through the very beginning and beat Koffing and Zubat. Hopefully more time to play today.

2. ihartsnape

ihartsnape Evil Dark Lord

I picked up my copy yesterday! I answered all the questions honestly except for the question about whether I'm a girl or guy (lied and said I was a guy) and actually got Riolu my very first try. I picked Pikachu as my partner.

I played to the point of visiting the hot springs, long enough to unlock the Spinda Cafe, then I decided to call it a day. But I also unlocked the first Special Episode: Bidoof's Wish, so I couldn't help but play just a little of it.

3. JD

JD .

Hopefully I get the game on christmas if so this is what I want to be.
    Riolu and Pikachu
    Piplup and BUlbasaur
    Vulpiix and Treecko
    Munchlax and Totodile
    those are the things I want to be

4. Eeveefreak

Eeveefreak Well-Known Member

Well, Munchlax is partner only this time around. Me, I seem to be the only female here that didn't lie to get a Riolu...I simply picked him as my partner. Huh. Wonder if I should feel special. *chuckles*

5. Lorde

Lorde Banned

Do I want PMD Explorers of Sky? Lol no.

I do not want to spend $ 34.99 + tax on a game that is almost exactly like PMD Time & Darkness. This new version isn't worth it in my opinion.

6. chosen_one386

chosen_one386 Angel of Chaos

Since I have neither Time or Darkness, it's worth it to me to get Sky. :)

Havent' been able to pick it up, yet. I'm going to on Saturday! :)

7. Pokemon-Dratini

Pokemon-Dratini cutes.u.2.death >: )

YES! i absolutely love the mystery dungeon games (go grovyle ._. just saying...)
    their stories are the only ones i dont get tired of playing
    back on topic...
    right now im saving up 130$ so i can get a new ds...my damn touch screen is busted... (i cant play ranger : *[ )

so after that ill get it eventually XD

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.