• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you want mystery dungeon explorers of sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wisest Celebi

Tiny Powerhouse
Is that a trick question???.....jk! I'm hoping to get a ;447; for part of my team.

Torpoleon

Yes. I'll be getting it in Dec. 2009 while I have no school with my Hanukkah money.

I'll be getting this game a week from now. I'm hoping to be a Totodile again, and uphold my tradition of being a Totodile in the MD games. My partner will probably be Turtwig.

grovyle09

I really want the game, i want to be a riolu.But wait...
I HAVE TO BE A MALE IF I WANT TO BE A RIOLU!!!!!!!!!
NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!But wait.....
I CAN BE A VULPIX!!
YAY!!!!

ShinyLucario

Team Gracidea <3
Well, I went to our local Wal-Mart today to pick up the game...but they didn't have it. :( I'll try again tomorrow...
GameStop doesn't have it either. -.-

My Gamestop or Walmart didn't have it either. ._. Gamestop will have it tomorrow though.

Yaay. :3

Noheart

The Abysswalker
Yesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss.

I've been a fan since Red and Blue rescue team. I used to help out with rescue's on darkness until it lost it's spark...

I haven't bought it yet, I think I'll just ask for it this Christmas. I wanna look more into it though, to make sure it isn't corny.

Shadow Tepi 8

Prince of Blue
Yeah, of course I'll get it, though I'll have to wait for it to come out in Australia.

I already have the Japanese MD: Sky to keep me occupied for a while though :D

Minami

Möbius Link
I saw them on the stores just yesterday, but I'm still unsure about getting it. Has anybody tried that game yet?

Sailor Saturn

Master of Silence
Of course, I'll be getting it today. I want to play as Riolu really bad, so I'll probably cheat on the questions and lie about my gender to make it happen =).

Roeno

I'm on my way to Apple Woods right now, and I'm loving it so far.
It has the same spark the other games had, although with some refreshments.

Absolutely loved the special episode 'Bidoofs Wish' though! Can't wait for the other 4!

Status
Not open for further replies.