• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

do you want mystery dungeon explorers of sky?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sailor Saturn

Master of Silence
Got it! I did cheat the questions a little bit and said I was a boy. I didn't get Riolu, but I got...Shinx! I was happy with that, so I didn't re-start, just chose Riolu as my partner. So far have just gone through the very beginning and beat Koffing and Zubat. Hopefully more time to play today.

ihartsnape

Evil Dark Lord
I picked up my copy yesterday! I answered all the questions honestly except for the question about whether I'm a girl or guy (lied and said I was a guy) and actually got Riolu my very first try. I picked Pikachu as my partner.

I played to the point of visiting the hot springs, long enough to unlock the Spinda Cafe, then I decided to call it a day. But I also unlocked the first Special Episode: Bidoof's Wish, so I couldn't help but play just a little of it.

JD

Hopefully I get the game on christmas if so this is what I want to be.
Riolu and Pikachu
Piplup and BUlbasaur
Vulpiix and Treecko
Munchlax and Totodile
those are the things I want to be

Eeveefreak

Well, Munchlax is partner only this time around. Me, I seem to be the only female here that didn't lie to get a Riolu...I simply picked him as my partner. Huh. Wonder if I should feel special. *chuckles*

Lorde

Let's go to the beach, each.
Do I want PMD Explorers of Sky? Lol no.

I do not want to spend $ 34.99 + tax on a game that is almost exactly like PMD Time & Darkness. This new version isn't worth it in my opinion.

Pokemon-Dratini

cutes.u.2.death >: )
YES! i absolutely love the mystery dungeon games (go grovyle ._. just saying...)
their stories are the only ones i dont get tired of playing
back on topic...
right now im saving up 130$ so i can get a new ds...my damn touch screen is busted... (i cant play ranger : *[ )

so after that ill get it eventually XD

Status
Not open for further replies.