• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you want to get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kokonina

*loud tuba noise*
Why Marry?
I Mean, If im Gonna Have Somebuddy, In My House, Sleeping ALL The Time, Working (Leaving Me Alone) And Stop Loving Me When I Get My 30th Birhtday I Rather Buy a Kitty.
~

Why Marry?
I Mean, If im Gonna Have Somebuddy, In My House, Sleeping ALL The Time, Working (Leaving Me Alone) And Stop Loving Me When I Get My 30th Birhtday I Rather Buy a Kitty.
~

I'm sure you'll find someone great for you.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?
When I'm older and am with the right girl. Yes. I want to get married.
My parents and just about my entire family have shown me how great a marriage relationship can be. I know there will be ups and downs but my family has shown me how a marriage should go. : )
(my godfather is close the the marriage :) )

Did you just copy my entire post? Yes, yes you did

Jb

Tsun in the streets
When I'm older and am with the right guy. Yes. I want to get married.
My parents and just about my entire family have shown me how great a marriage relationship can be. I know there will be ups and downs but my family has shown me how a marriage should go. : )

When I'm older and am with the right girl. Yes. I want to get married.
(my godfather is close the the marriage :) )

This is pretty funny.

Cometstarlight

What do I do now?

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Why Marry?
~
Sleeping all the time.. and working? Don't those two contradict?

And why would they stop loving you at 30?

DarthVader

I don't want to get married because I don't think it's worth the risks... especially since I'm a man and society is very misandric.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
..... What?

RivalsByNature

Lalala Not Listening
I actually want to get married one day, but only after I find the right person. I'm not going to run off with some person I barely know just to get my heart stomped on. But I really want to have a family eventually.

Edit: I'm a girl just to clarify. So I am supposed to dream of my wedding day.

GhostAnime

Searching for her...
Have you not seen the number of women that think we're horny beasts!?
Have you seen the number of men that think women are gold-diggers who only date assholes?

ilex222

Yes,when i found the right person :) (i think this word is too mainstream)
but i dont want to think about it too much right now and enjoy my life.

btw,after seeing few commens before,im not sure if im growing older or people these days are freakin retarded

Origami_Zekrom

Where I shouldn't be
Not at the moment, no. I like my life the way it is, and the probability of finding "the one" for me is around half-a-billion-to-one

btw,after seeing few commens before,im not sure if im growing older or people these days are freakin retarded

I know the feeling...

:644:

Jatemaster

Wow, that's.... Depressing. Sure I wanna get married, and as much as you might not want to admit it, you do to. Whether marriage lasts or not is irrelevant. I think as long as I truly love the person, with all my heart, I would. Although, I don't consider myself very good relationship material.

FuxingDani

Porygon Fanatic
It's not completely legal in most states for me to get married.

blackterminator3

I am skeptical cause most people I know that gets married, they divorce a year later and have to pay for child support.

kochoupink

butts lol
I don't want to get married because I don't think it's worth the risks... especially since I'm a man and society is very misandric.

Tell me more about the oppression you face.

Status
Not open for further replies.