• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you want to get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pesky Persian

Caffeine Queen
I'm not saying you're going to do it something ridiculous like once a year, but I meant what I said: most couples don't go have intercourse every fucking day.

I don't really think there's any reason to speak to me like that. I did say expecting it every day was probably wishful thinking. And my post was more of a general statement considering you weren't the only one who responded to that person's post.

Dragonicwari

Artistically angry
Well this is a deep conversation that I barely want to get into...

Anyways, I don't want to get married anytime soon (mostly because I'm still young, and don't want to rush into anything, being the fairly level headed person I normally am) but the girl I'm with now.. I could totally see myself marrying someday...

Gladys

~Elite~
I'm not saying you're going to do it something ridiculous like once a year, but I meant what I said: most couples don't go have intercourse every fucking day.

If it's a fucking day, you better be engaging in coital relations or it's a waste of a whole day.

Shoudy4

Hell yeah you need someone in the kitchen making food while you sit back relax and play Pokemon!!!!!!!!! Haha

Shoudy4

Wouldn't that be your mom?

It doesn't have to be your mom but I guess it could be. The only thing with moms is that it is disrespectful to yell : SHUT UP B*TCH!!!!

Shoudy4

^ yep. Make sure you put 2 condoms on every night. Just in case 1 breaks...

Cratess

Ghostbuster
Yep,probably.I would want to start my own family so I could tell my kids all the fun and stupid stuff I did when I was young.And hopefully be like my kids hero or something ;)

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
How you were raised shouldn't affect you.
...I fail to see the logic in that one, as how you were raised really molds what type of person you are. But sure, I'll let you have that one.

Dude, I see where you are coming from, but I can't help but wonder why something stereotypical should matter? Aren't we supposed to break stereotypes?

Trust me, if you see no reason for why you'd want to get married, don't do it. Yes, I know you said you weren't ready right this instant, but the problem with marriage is, that it's done soley for the wedding and hype but not for the love anymore.
While many stereotypes should attempt to be broken, other ones exist for a reason. As for me, I like the idea of settling down.... not now though. There's absolutely no reason for me to marry right now; getting out of College soon, going to be waist-deep in loans to repay, and a fresh montage of women out there to meet. So obviously I don't want to get married right now. But when that day comes that I meet the love of my life, you can bet your bottom dollar I'm going to want to get married to her. I wouldn't marry exclusively for the wedding; this marriage would have to be one that goes the distance.

So I do want to get married, but only when the right reasons to arise.

Totokip

Black Triangle
Sure, when I meet someone who has the same passion for video games that I do. Do chicks play video games anymore?

Status
Not open for further replies.