• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you want to get married?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Firebrand

Indomitable
Do I want to get married? Yeah, eventually. Would I get married to my current girlfriend a few years down the line? Hell no.
Someday, probably, since I want to have at least a kid or two, and I'd like my kid to grow up in a situation where they have two parents they can go to at any time. So yeah, I'd get married eventually.

Regiultima

Rises with Magnetism
It is highly unlikely for me because:

1. I'm too shy
2. No girl would EVER want to date me

But would I like to get married one day? Of course, assuming I actually love the person I marry.

toggles2

Vanilluxe rules ^_^
toggles2 never wants to get married because Mummy would ensure I marry someone good and I may not like that person. toggles2 wants to stay young forever and forever.

GastlyMan

Ghost Type Trainer
It is highly unlikely for me because:

1. I'm too shy
2. No girl would EVER want to date me

But would I like to get married one day? Of course, assuming I actually love the person I marry.

Ah, same with me. I am the creepy quiet kid who sits in the corner and avoids all social contact whatsoever. o_O And the only time girls actually acknowledge my existence is when they need help with their homework. NERD POWER

The probability of a girl actually liking me is about the same as the likelihood that a pink iguana will randomly fall out of the sky right now, singing Beyonce at the top of its lungs, and subsequently landing on my head. In other words, ain't gonna happen.

But yes, I would love to get married to someone I care about more than anything. However, since that's probably never going to happen, yay for locking myself up in my room and writing romance novels and depressing poetry. /emo Go me! Lol.

Last edited:

Dr. Classy

Only RN with a PhD
...yes...no...maybe?

Dr. Classy

Only RN with a PhD
like, you have to consider how much you love each other... oh and don't get me started about mother in laws :mad:
(ik its not a very classy thing to say, but it really is a factor sometimes)

Dr. Classy

Only RN with a PhD
*takes out notepad, glasses, and smoking pipe. Then sits down in a chair, crossing on leg over the other*

Please Flameboii, tell us why? We need to know the specific reason. surely you did not come to this conclusion from nothing.

Everlasting

Everything stays.
Well listen. I don't mind not being married, and I think it's even better when you aren't. But that all depends on my future girlfriend. Some girls really dream about being married, and if not, sometimes... it goes wrong. I don't know how it will turn out, but I personally don't really want to get married. Too much troubles and preparations for that. Hopefully I ever do.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.