• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders

Do you want to see Brock back?

VS

they/she
I miss Brock I want to see him back anyone else?

Necro101

Yes I do wanna see Brock back I like Brock he was funny (when I was younger lol) but he got old he was all covered by other trainers like in 4th gen he would not do much. He would help Ash and Dawn and would not be thank sad but true. He was just to old they needed a fresh new start for Unova.

Phoopes

There it is.
I'll answer for most people... YES. Cilan didn't really live up to expectations for me. Although I know that they're never going to bring him back, it would be nice to see a "Day Within the Life of Brock" special to see how things are going for him. Heck, even a small cameo or reference would be nice.

AzureCharizard

Really? Come on now.
I'll answer for most people... YES. Cilan didn't really live up to expectations for me. Although I know that they're never going to bring him back, it would be nice to see a "Day Within the Life of Brock" special to see how things are going for him. Heck, even a small cameo or reference would be nice.

That would be awesome, i loved how he fell in love with almost every girl he meets.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
It's not so much that i'd like Brock back, but more that i'd like to see the back of Cilan. Sure I loved Brock and kinda miss having him around, but not so much that I feel he should return.. I would prefer to see a new character step in with some of Brock's qualities, instead of bringing him back.

Anyone is better than 'Mr Look at me!'..

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!

How are you speaking for most people? From what I've seen people are glad he's gone after how stale he was in DP.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!
It's not so much that i'd like Brock back, but more that i'd like to see the back of Cilan. Sure I loved Brock and kinda miss having him around, but not so much that I feel he should return.. I would prefer to see a new character step in with some of Brock's qualities, instead of bringing him back.

Anyone is better than 'Mr Look at me!'..

So in other words you don't like the fact that Cilan is getting proper showcasing?

Rex Kamex

Not permanently, and not in any hurry. I wish he got a better closure and that he did more on his run, but oh well. But he's had over 600 episodes- it's not like he barely had any time around.

Necro101

That would be awesome, i loved how he fell in love with almost every girl he meets.

That was stupid it is one of the only thing I did not like it was getting old for like 10years in a row a bit annoying with Team Rocket <blasting of again> it was stupid. But I still like TR (team rocket)

Rex Kamex

Oh yeah, they should've given Brock someone who loved him back. Maybe that tag battle girl. Giving him someone would've helped with his closure, imo.

ShinyCharyZard

Too old for your rubbish..
So in other words you don't like the fact that Cilan is getting proper showcasing?

All they're doing with Cilan is throwing any possible bit of crap at him just to keep him busy, because truthfully he's got nothing going on..

Ash has his goal and Iris has her goal, but Cilan had already accomplished his own before even making it onto the cast. So there's nothing to do with him except to come up with a bunch of BS reasons to cram his over-eccentric personality into any episode possible just by labelling him '??? connisseur'.

Quite frankly, I found even the 'Pokemon Watcher' title to be more interesting than 'everthing in the world' connisseur..

randomspot555

Ash has his goal and Iris has her goal, but Cilan had already accomplished his own before even making it onto the cast. So there's nothing to do with him except to come up with a bunch of BS reasons to cram his over-eccentric personality into any episode possible just by labelling him '??? connisseur'.

Quite frankly, I found even the 'Pokemon Watcher' title to be more interesting than 'everthing in the world' connisseur..

Cilan's goal is to be an A class sommelier. He's a rank or two below that.

An00bis

Wicked Witch
Oh yeah, they should've given Brock someone who loved him back.

Would've loved to see this ... even if Pokemon isn't that kind of anime.

Maybe another special a year or so from now.

Aquadon

TCG Trainer
Cilan's goal is to be an A class sommelier. He's a rank or two below that.

Actually he is an A class sommelier. He's shooting for S class (which is better than A class for some Japanese reason)

Cilan really is the Wild Card, but to be honest Wild Card is a lot better than Mr. Explanatory. I think Cilan's doing fairly well right now, so no; I don't think we need Brock back (yet).

DanielGClapp

I'd like to see a Brock special. Also, it would be really funny if they brought him back for an episode and he has his eyes open. Just as a joke.

CyberCubed

Yeah, ok!

And while it might be over the top, its not any more intrusive that Brock's girl flirting routine that went on in nearly every episode.

What do you think of the BW trio as a group, at any rate? You can't exactly say the trio has good chemistry when Cilan makes up 1/3rd of it if you don't like him.